"I'll prepare your breakfast!"

"Where's shama!?" He asked about their housemaid

"Her son was Sick so I asked her to take him to the doctor." Saying she moved from there to kitchen.

Within a matter of few minutes she has prepared their breakfast.

"You made this in 15 mins?" His eyes widened at the table which contained, mango smoothie, Aloo Parathas with Dahi and green chutney and French toast.

"No!! I had prepared everything before. I just had to make the toast and roll the stuffed dough." She sat with him. He did not like that she was hungry till now.

"It's 11:45 you shouldn't have stayed hungry for so long!" At his statement she smiled sheepishly at him. Since he used to leave early to office he didn't know her eating habits.

"Actually I'm hungry but I wasn't starving" she mumbled.

"How!?" He was genuinely confused.

"I eat breakfast twice. One right after you leave to your office and one with mom and dad." She couldn't control her laughter at his expression. When his gaze turned to something else other than confused and shocked she stopped laughing.

"Yum!" His first word of appreciation made her heart soar high in the sky but she just returned a sweet smile. This was the first time he had said anything regarding her cooking earlier he just used to appreciate it in his heart or ignore it completely.

After munching down everything he was served he sat straight thinking of how to deny the mango smoothie she was pouring on the glass. He opened his lips but stopped short when he looked the size of the two glasses which she had placed beside each other.

One was the size of her fist Whereas the other one was the size of a mini jug. He was confused at the drastic size difference. He gulped when she took the large glass but his eyes bulged out of it's socket when she placed it beside her and placed the smaller one beside him.

"What..?" He asked shocked.

"Oh I know you're full that's why." She said placing the glass near him.

"You are not full!?" His eyes were still stuck on her glass.

"Yeah!! Partially....but i can never be full when it comes to smoothies and besides I'll drink this for the entire hour." She shrugged closing a small plastic lid on top of the glass, it had a plasticstraw attached to it.

*******

It was way more than two hours since Wajahat was busy working on his laptop in their room, he was structly warned by his dad not to leave for office, there was still no sign of Falak. He resumed his work thinking she might be busy preparing lunch.  An hour later when he was done with his work he came down and went towards the kitchen.

The aroma around the kitchen proved that lunch was ready but there was no sign of Falak. He came out and glanced at the click which showed 3pm he walked outside to their garden but found it empty as well. He was puzzled where must she be.

He found her in their library surrounded by books. Beside her was the empty smoothie glass placed on top of the book stack and many books were laid open near her lap. It seemed like she was reading multiple book at the same time. He stood at the threshold of the door for a good five minutes but she was still engrossed in her book. He coughed to gain her attention but failed to do so. Finally he strode inside and stood right beside her, that's when she noticed him.

"What are you doing!?" He asked looking at the books.

"I was planning to arrange them back like dad does but got diverted by a few of them." She smiled at him.

"You remember how they were arranged before!?"

"Umm no!! That's why I captured picture of all the series!" She stated proud of her work. He just stared at her. Wondering, how she had become an important part of his life without him realising at all.

"Umm!!! You hungry!?" Nervous at his eyes on her she asked him.

"Yes. What's for lunch!?"

"Ghee rice, Afghani tikka masala and salad." Saying she stood up with a few books, arranging them in proper order she turned. Wajahat did not move from his place he was busy adoring her. Falak's cheeks felt warm at his constant gaze on her.

Deep down she just couldn't stop feeling scared of all the dreadful thoughts that had occupied her mind from last night.

Hey there everyone.

Hope all of my sweeties are good.

So sorry for such long gaps between the updates.

But I'm just not able to continue writing it at the same pace as I used to.

Finding motivation to write has become a challenge lately....

To all the sweet hearts who sent me private msgs and comment on the book as well to know how I am. Thank you so much for your concern sweeties.

So here's an update... I'm not really sure if it's good.

Anyway drop your views...
I sincerely ask for comments regarding how the chapter was.

Pls ignore all the silly spelling and grammatical mistakes. 🫣

As I've written after so Long I really do feel a lil Nervous.😶‍🌫️

Pls make the hollow star gold.🌟

Take care,
Lots of love
       Kiara 💕