His words hurt just as much as his cold voice, but I didn't let that affect me, not when he was bleeding in front of me.

"Gabriel I know what I said was wrong and unfair to you. I didn't even give you any explanation, and it hurt you, but please let me take care of your wounds; they're bleeding." I said it in a pleading voice as I looked at his shoulder again. Almost all of his shirt on the right side had turned red from all the blood.

"Don't worry about it, Ms. Flammery. I can take care of myself." He said it firmly and looked away from me.

"Go to your room." He was not looking into my eyes when he said that and started walking towards this room.

"Gabriel, please, I know I was wrong to push you away like that, and if you want, you can yell at me, but please, you are bleeding and hurt; let me help you," I said in a frustrated and pleading voice as I walked in front of him again, stopping him from walking further.

"I don't need your help." He said it roughly, clenching his jaw, and tried to walk around me, but I stopped him again.

"I know you are angry, but I won't stop until I make sure you are alright. If you lock yourself in your room, then don't forget that I have the master key that you gave me. I will use it." I decided to threaten him.

"Ms. Flammery, don't act smart with me; just go to your room." He said his anger is rising and he is getting more stubborn as more time passes.

"Gabriel, if you don't want to talk to me, then it's fine, but don't punish me like that; I will go crazy by morning with worry." I said as tears of frustration filled my eyes as I stepped closer to him, rested my hand on his chest, where his heart is, and looked up at him.

I sniffed as one tear fell from my eyes. I know he can't see me crying, so I am using it for my benefit. His head turned to me when he heard me sniff.

I saw a crack in his armor when he saw my unshed tears. I know he didn't like to see tears in my eyes.

I also know what I am going to do is not right and manipulative, but I am depressed enough to try it.

"Please." I whispered and let more tears fall from my eyes as I looked up. His eyes never left mine the whole time. I see his shoulders becoming more tense and his jaw clenching more hard, like he was thinking hard about what to do with me, and finally he sighs.

"Fine," he said, and I tried to hide my smile.

"I know you're doing it purposely, and it's not fair." He said it, frowning. I know he saw the smile that I am trying so hard to hide, but I can see some of the ice in his eyes melt, and he is not angry any more.

At least not as much as he was before. My subconscious said:.

"I know. Thank you." I said as I grabbed his hand again and dragged him to his room.

When we were inside, I took his jecket from his hands, set it on the bed, and walked to his bathroom with his hand still in mine.

The bathroom is big and beautiful with bathtub in the middle big enough to fit two peoples in it and the sink on our left side and shower on the other.