Chapter 17: Sweet Aromas and egg sauce.

His Feet On the floor while he faced the roof, Clint remained fixed on his position on the mattress after the lengthy call with his mother. The doorbell rang. He hurried over to the entrance door, expecting only one person.
Tina waited at the door with grocery bags. She stepped into his embrace the moment he opened the door. He fastened his hands against her back tightly. She felt cool and smelled of strawberries. He gently jammed his lips against hers and held it for some seconds before letting go. He closed the door and followed her into the sitting room, matching happily with the bags of groceries swinging from his hands.

Tina relaxed on the couch and loosened her hair from the ponytail she tied it into. He knelt on the couch before her, with her thigh in-between his. He placed his hands on the back rest and tried to kiss her again, but his lips were met with her four chubby fingers, in disapprovingly.
He relaxed. “How was work today?” he spoke softly.
She nodded to his question.
He peered affectionately at her, “Stressed out?”
She nodded in affirmation.
Smiling, he massaged her shoulder with both hands, “I can be your masseuse, you know.”
Tina bent her head to an angle as if considering the offer, and then smiled.
“Good,” she signalled. “I gat you,” He whispered in the most pleasing way he could.
She smiled back.

He hauled himself to the left and sat beside her, but stood almost immediately. He took the grocery bags to the kitchen and reappeared at the dining area, seconds later. “You must be tasty. A glass of water?” He asked.
She nodded in approval.
He brought out a bottle of water from the refrigerator and filled a glass for her. He returned to the table with a glass of water, a packet of juice, and two cans of beer for himself in a tray. She downed the glass of water while he scanned through sports channels on the TV.

Tina Left The sitting room and re-emerged minutes later, in his shirt and a jean bum short. The shirt clung tightly to her burst so much that her nipples made a spot on it. The two topmost buttons were open revealing a sizable portion of her cleavage. A sizable chunk of her breast sat exposed, succulent and meaty.
The bum short barely covered her brown fleshy buts. Her tiny waist got a little exposure from Clint's shirt, which also hid her curvy hips partly. His eyes fed greedily on her, filling the lustful hole the sight dug in his mind. She blushed on noticing him. He smiled at her.
Tina made herself comfortable beside him on the couch. She tapped him and shifted her gaze towards the television, when she gained his attention. She wore a puppy face. Her mouth pouted into a perfect arc that made him want to have a taste of it again. He needed no soothsayer to get her message.
“Zee World or Showmax?” He asked.
She assented to the latter.
He resigned to his fate and granted her wish. That was how it was meant to be.

Evening went by and the night knocked at the door. Sweet aroma of spicy egg sauce filled the air. Clint abandoned the show he watched and strode over to the kitchen. He gently strode to her position and held her by the waist, his body freely rubbing against hers. He lowered his face against her neck, his breath caressing her shoulder. His presence sent a tingling sensation through her body and she stiffened for a moment. She would never get used to it.
“Have you considered being a career chef before?” He whispered softly, “you will make a great one if you do,” He calmly whispered again.

She felt the grin. The one he wore whenever he successfully teased her. Sweet! Her mind screamed. He had his way with words. She turned off the gas stove, picked a hand towel and rubbed it against her hands. Slowly, she turned to face him. With a gentle push, she succeeded in getting him out of the kitchen. On that note, she jammed the door before him.
“That's unfair!” He whined. “That's not the right way to thank someone!”
She smiled at his words, picturing his face while he complained. This kitchen holds a memory. She smiled at it.

She appeared later in the living room with a ceramic tray branded with a picture of a couple with the inscription, “thank you for being our guest”. It was laden with the dinner she prepared. She dropped it on the centre-table, snubbing the mini-sized dining table by the dining area. Clint moved the table close to their seat and went for a packet of juice from the refrigerator.
They munched on the potato chips, graduating from using the cutleries to their hands, and teasing each other with the chips.

Done with the fun dinner, Tina laid on his lap, fixated on the TV screen. He cuddled her protectively, as they watched the movie. Tensed by the scene on display, she unconsciously tightened her grip on him as the movie unravelled and approached its climax. The background sound complimented the scene on display and gave it scarier attributes. It increased the tension with its continuous but sluggish increase in tempo and complication of instruments.
Clint stroked her hair to calm her nerves, as she held tightly to his arm around her chest. Though anxious to know what happens next, he wasn't scared by the movie. He wondered why she watched horror movies if it got her tensed like this. He shrugged it off. His attention continuously wandered from the movie to Tina lying on his lap. He was sensually triggered. He moved his hands from her chest down to her tummy slowly. He gently rubbed it, to and fro and beneath her breast. She adjusted to the movement of his hands. He moved up to her nipples, rubbing it gently through her shirt. It hardened at his touch. He replicated his move from one nipple to the other till her breathing became heavy.

The movie made her shudder. She adjusted on the couch and repositioned her head on his laps. The sudden scream behind the camera frightened her. The rolling head and the spasming headless body, which appeared next on screen, forced her to abruptly strengthen her grip on his arm, displacing it from its current position. It slid across her chest to her mammary gland and brushed against her nipples, sending shivers down her spine. She noticed the erect hairs on his arms. She realized she held him a bit very tight and released her grip. A bit late, he already picked a signal. She felt his hand slowly slide down her tummy avoiding her nipples. She stayed calm and pretended to be absorbed in the movie, as he caressed her tummy.

He graduated to her nipples. An opportunity he had sought for hours now. She felt ecstatic shocks flow through her spine, as his long bony but soft fingers caressed her nipples, one at a time. Like a wave of sweet current, tingly sensations coursed through her spine, she felt paralysed. Hormones surged through her body. She yearned for more.
He leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek repeatedly. She returned the gesture by meeting his lips with hers. It tasted of fruit juice, potato chips and egg sauce, and a faint taste of alcohol. She bit his lips, he moaned into her mouth. He held her head a little bit up and parted her lips with his tongue. He caressed her more intensely, and their breaths became heavier.
She separated herself and sat up. They flipped position — he knelt on the couch pushing her against it. Their lips gummed together, his hand caressed her waist, and this time they were not parting easily.

They finally parted lips panting. Clint stood up and lent her his hand. He swept her off the ground the moment she got on her feet, hitching her legs against his waist. His hands played with her fleshy butts. Her soft hands increased their grip on his neck and head, forcing him close like his lips were going to run away.
Tina felt light on him. On a normal day, she wasn't that light; all thanks to the hormones flowing through his blood vessels at the moment. He carried her away from the living room. Tina grinned and giggled as Clint made his way through the hallway hitch free.  He gently laid her on the bed. Driven strongly by his hormones, he pulled off his sleeveless polo and roughly unbuttoned her shirt. Soft moans escaped her mouth, as he rolled his lips softly around her nipples.

******
Your gifts are my motivation. Keep gifting me.