Chapter 6: Destined One...?

"Celebration?" Rimuru asked the same question Subaru had in his mind.

"Yeah. Without the two of you I wouldn't have ever completed that request," Kaijin said while smiling.

"Nonsense, you don't have to do that for us," Rimuru waves off, while Subaru nods.

"Ah, come on. It'll be fun. There's gonna be lots of cute Elf girls there," Garm, one of the Dwarf brothers, said.

"Elf!" Rimuru exclaimed.

"Yeah! It's a place called Butterflies of the Night! And it's loaded with beautiful women. They'll wait on you hand and foot all night long!" Dord, another one of the Dwarf brothers, said.

"Butterflies..." Rimuru says.

"Hmm! Hmm!" Myrd, the last dwarf brother, said.

"Speak man!" Rimuru yells.

"C'mon Rimuru, Subaru. It won't be a party without you," Kaijin said while massaging his beard.

"Well, if you insist... I suppose I'll have to," Rimuru said bashfully while the dwarf brothers celebrated

Subaru deadpans during the entire exchange.

"It didn't take you very long to get convinced, huh," he says.

Everyone stares at him, surprised. The dwarf brothers even stopped celebrating.

Subaru looks confused.

"What?" He asks.

"Oh, Nothing. it's just that I didn't think you could talk since you didn't speak at all," Kaijin said, chuckling nervously at the end.

"Well if we're going to go celebrate I'm going to have to speak one way or another," Subaru says as if it was common sense.

Kaijin smiled.

"It's Kaijin. Good to see you," an elf, most likely the owner, greeted.

"""Welcome Masters,""" A whole bunch of elves greeted them upon entering.

"Holy crap!" Rimuru exclaimed.

He didn't seem to notice but his thoughts were leaking into [Soul Corridor].

[Elf! Elf! Elf! E-I-L-F! I mean, elf!] Subaru heard.

"Aw, cutie," one of the elves said before grabbing Rimuru and pressing him against her breasts.

"I saw him first!" Another elf said, taking Rimuru away from the first elf.

"He's so squishy," another elf said, taking Rimuru.

Rimuru was blushing during the whole ordeal.

"Kaijin. I didn't know you were the type to bring a kid here," the owner said reproachfully.

Subaru took this opportunity to take his slime form and land on the counter before quickly turning back into his human form while the elf lady watched.

"I'm a slime," Subaru said.

"Ah, I see," the owner said, slightly surprised but she quickly shook it off.

Subaru found himself raising an eyebrow at that. Isn't she surprised that he could talk and change form? Then again she saw Rimuru talk when they entered...

Speaking of Rimuru...

[I must be in paradise...] Subaru heard through [Soul Corridor].

Subaru slapped his forehead in second hand embarrassment.