Chapter 17: Feelings

Start from the beginning

Yujinnie

5:45 p.m
yujin-ah~
send me a live loc of ur dorm
please
[cat pleading sticker]

wae?

[multiple cat pleading stickers]

aish
araseo
Yujinnie has sent a live location

gomawo
dont eat dinner, araseo?

eh?
wae?
yah
yah minatozaki sei
dont leave me on read
YAH!

As the sun began to set, Sei chuckled as he turned off his phone, heading straight for his manager to inform him of his plans. Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw Suzy making his way over to him.

"Sei-ah!" She called out as she got near, a smile on her face. "Want to go for some tteokbokki?"

"Ah, mianhe noona." He replied with a sheepish smile. "I'm visiting a friend today, I'll be having dinner there, next time?"

A somber smile made it's way onto Suzy's face, offering back a nod "Mmm, araseo~ I'll hold you to it, ok?"

"Neee~" He replied with a goofy smile "I gotta go now noona, bye-bye, take care!"

With a small wave, Sei rushed off to his van, entering it whilst talking with his manager, alll the while, Suzy looked at his disappearing figure, longing written all over her face.

"Haah~ What is this feeling?"

---

"Hyung, can we go here?" Sei asked Mr. Son, showing him the location on his phone.

A look of surprise made it's way onto Mr. Son's face, raising an eyebrow as he looked at Sei. "And where exactly is this, hm?"

"Ah, IVE's dorm..." Sei replied sheepishly.

"Oh? Are you close with one of their members?" He asked.

"Ne, Yujin-sunbae, I planned on having dinner with them, so I made some food." He gestured to the bento boxes he had left in the van earlier

"Hmm, so that's what it was for." Mr. Son voiced out, nodding. "Are you sure you're not dating, Yujin?"

A flustered look arose on Sei's face, his words stuttering "A-aniii, we're just really close friends, promise!"

A knowing smile grew on Mr. Son's face "Araseo~ Young kids these days, anyways, make sure to be careful, ok? We wouldn't want Dispatch to suddenly catch you and brew up a scandal."

"Ne, hyung!" Sei replied eagerly, putting on a mask and cap as they made their way to IVE's dormitory, his phone buzzing with notifications from Yujin.

---

Yujin paced frantically around the living room of their dorm, her phone clutched tightly in her hand as she waited for Sei's response. Gaeul, Rei, Wonyoung, Liz, and Leeseo watched her with puzzled expressions, exchanging glances as they tried to decipher her unusual behavior.

"Yujin, what's wrong? Why are you pacing like that?" Gaeul asked, concern lacing her voice.

"Yeah, did something happen?" Rei chimed in, her brows furrowed in confusion.

Yujin paused mid-step, turning to face her fellow members with a worried expression. "It's Sei, uh, Divinity's maknae... He asked for our live location and told me not to eat dinner. I don't know why, but it feels like something urgent is going on."