I didn't realise when I fell asleep but I was woken up by grandma shouting , she was using a microphone! "Everyone gather in the gym now, don't be lazy . NINA , HURRY." She shouted my name too.

I guess this house holds special surprises for every second that I spend here.

It's just six in the morning and a new drama began I forced my eyes to stay wide open as I walked to the gym . Grandma was wearing a pink set of sports clothes and played loud music in the gym.

She was jogging around the gym as if she was warming up for a marathon or something.

I wasn't the first one to arrive there , the twins were imitating their grandma just a step behind her . Deimos made a disgusted face and warned me "you're trapped now."

Well I was trapped the moment I stepped in that cursed airplane. Grandma walked to me with a wide smile . "Ignore them sweets , you love some exercise in the morning . Don't you ?"

If I wasn't end of her I would say I would prefer my bed but for now I just nod and approve her suggestion. "What exercise ?"

"Zumba baby." She took my hand and started dancing. I blinked a few times to make sure I'm not dreaming , she forced me to join her.

"jump , jump." I look at her jumping like a little frog. "Come on. Demi,Phobo!" The twins started jumping with those crying faces.

I guess I don't have any other way either. "Well then..." I jump with her too and she slowly started adding rather to those little jumps in no time we were dancing with her. Yeah Zumba baby.

I could feel a heavy gaze on me. I turned around to find Kyros and Eros staining at me and I stopped every movement immediately. How embarrassing !

Kyros giggled when his eyes met mine and Eros stopped music. He was still angry and nervous "don't tire my special spy , I need her."

Grandma grabbed a towel and dried her sweat "you should exercise too."

"He exercised at 4 AM." Phobos pat Eros shoulder and left the gym with his brother.

Woah he is different. I was drowned in their conversation when Kyros handed me a bottle of water "not a sports person huh?"

When he mentioned it I just realised how hard I am breathing. "Not everyone needs energy to kill people."

He seemed offended by my words , I could see the hurt in his eyes. He is so sensitive , he made his way and left the gym too. Leaving me all alone there.

I have a love hate feeling toward Kyros , it's like I want to hug and kiss him every time I see him but if I had a choice I would prefer to never see him again.

Breakfast was silent , grandma went for a walk so it was just me and the cousins now , awkward . Kyros was sitting in front of me and he would take a glams once in a while. I can sense he wants to talk to me . I'm done with their dramas and unacceptable reasons .

I'm not sure why everyone are here expect Ares and Mr. King.

"Where is Ares?" I finally asked , not because I was worried about him but out of curiosity.

"oh oh , Kyros sweetheart is looking for someone else , now tell me brother . Don't you wish you didn't have those stupid boundaries to shut her up." Eros looked like a winner . They must have a serious discussion about this stuff.

I watched them arguing with raised eyebrows , this family has some issues and I never understand them.

"I wish I didn't have any boundaries to shut you up brother." Kyros said between clenched teeth.