Chapter 32

Grayson and I have spent the last few weeks with each other. Sometimes, the other boys would hang out with us, but then they left saying our affection was contaminating them.

Personally, I enjoyed being lovey dovey with Grayson.

My mood was suddenly put down because I realized that Grayson and the other boys except Marco were leaving today.

All the boys hanged out last night except me. They said, "It's boys only." Grayson looked at me apologetically, but I let them go because I knew I have taken Grayson from them too long. Due to this, they came home late last night and went right to sleep.

So, they were currently packing because they had to leave really soon.

I went into Grayson's guest room and pouted. He looked at me amusedly while I asked, "Do you have to go? Can't you stay longer with me?"

He sighed and put his arms around my waist. He said, "I wish I could, but Vincent really wants to see Grace and she misses me too. Also, I have things uhm.. I need to do." He was avoiding my eyes and I narrowed my eyes warily at him.

"What are you hiding from me?"

He kept avoiding my eyes so I turned his face towards me. He said, "I'm not hiding anything. I just need time to do the thing I need to do."

I sighed and left it at that. I wasn't going to force him to say something he didn't want to say. I trusted him to tell me when he wanted to.

I pouted again and he seemed to come back to his original self. He smiled at me and said, "I will come visit before summer break is over or you can come visit me anytime you want."

I nodded nonstop and smiled.

He chuckled at my reaction and said, "You are cute when you pout. Don't do it in front of any other guys though."

I chuckled this time and wrapped my arms around his shoulder. I leaned closer to him and whispered, "I promise I will only do it to you."

He hugged me closer to him and I sighed happily. I was going to miss him even though we promised to text each other all day.

We pulled apart and Grayson held my hand while his free hand held his suitcase. We went downstairs holding hands and everyone looked at us with different expressions when we came down.

Vincent, Elliot, and Jason smirked at us while Marco groaned saying, "Ugh, please no more affections."

I paid him back already for what he did when we were at our cabin. It was a very clever and evil plan I made.

Flashback:

All the guys and I were hanging out at the mall and I called up one of my new friend. I had a very evil plan in mind.

Grayson looked at me cautiously while I said, "Grayson and I am going to get some things for his sister."

Vincent stood up eagerly and said, "Ohhh, I will help!!" I glared at him and said, "You could if you want to see us make out."

Vincent immediately sat back down.

Ha.

I pulled Grayson with me and said, "My friend is coming soon and we can get our revenge on Marco!"

He seemed to understand why I was so jumpy before because he smiled and nodded.

Soon, I saw my friend coming over towards me. I screamed his name and he waved back at me.

He came over and Grayson seemed shocked. I was laughing at his reaction.

The 'guy' in front of me was actually dressed up as a girl. A very hot, pretty girl. He likes to cross-dress and he goes to my school. We have been close ever since I came and he admitted to me that he was gay. I wasn't that shocked.

Grayson whispered towards me, "I thought you said your friend was a guy?"

I just smirked evily at him and introduced my friend to him. I said, "Grayson, meet Stephan as known as Stephanie."

Stephanie smiled at Grayson and said, "Hey, man. You are pretty hot."

I glared at Stephanie and said, "Hands off my man. He is not your victim today."

Stephanie nodded and asked, "So where is my date today?"

My smile grew bigger and led him towards our table. All the guys gawked at Stephanie because he was gorgeous. Even I was jealous even though I knew she was a guy.

She smiled at all of them while I pointed towards Marco. Stephanie understood my hint and smiled suggestively towards Marco.

To be honest, Marco seemed to be flattered and throughout the rest of the day, they were really close to one another. A lot of touch here and there were going on. I was smirking evily all the time while encouraging them.

Grayson leaned over and whispered, "Remind me to never anger you ever."

I just laughed at him and said, "You got that right."

By the end of the day, Marco seemed to have fallen in love. We were all about to leave when Stephanie leaned towards Marco and kissed him. On the lips. Marco responded back quite excitedly.

I snapped bunch of pictures. I am such a nice sister.

Stephanie pulled back and pulled off his wig. He said, "Okay, Madison I'm done with this date. He knows I'm a dude now, so can I leave?" I nodded while staring intently at Marco's reaction.

Marco was frozen and he seemed shocked. He was opening and closing his mouth like a goldfish.

End of flashback

I smiled at the memory again and grinned evily at Marco.

I asked, "Hey, have you contacted Stephanie lately? He has been very interested in you after that one date."

Marco glared at me and said, "We are just friends."

Vincent shouted, "FRIENDS WHO KISSED!"

Marco glared at Vincent and me. He said, "I will get you back for what you did."

I shrugged nonchantly and said, "I can always get you back with something bigger."

He sighed because he knew I was right.

Soon, everyone had to leave and Grayson was literally pulling me off his arm. I didn't want to let go. Everyone was in the car while Grayson said, "Madison, I will text all day and we can always video call. Also, we will see each other in a bit. I promise."

I pouted. When I was about to say something, Grayson leaned in and gave a quick kiss on my lips. I smiled and he said, "I will see you soon, Madison!" He went into the car and I shouted, "I will miss you!"

All the guys groaned while I kept on shouting my love towards Grayson while he responded the same way. I felt like a love sick puppy. I never knew I was going to be the cheesy type when I got a boyfriend.

Huh.

When they left, Marco put his arm around my shoulder and said, "Want to get some ice cream?"

My sadness washed right away and I nodded eagerly.

Ice cream makes everything perfect.