Lia;shut up and now you'll not speak unless I give you permission to speak *gritting teeth*

Liana:well.....Hoseok your mother was the mistress of retired mafia king and.....you're his illegitimate son *smile*

Hoseok:what the fuck don't be ridiculous *angrily*

Liana:then who is your father?did your mother ever told you what's his name? *walks towards him*

I looked at Hoseok and he was looking down if it's true then it's a very big thing i hold his hand and he looked at me I gave him a comfort look and creased his hand

Hoseok:nevermind we will solve it later right now killing that Yoongi is important *serious tone*

Luna:we will not kill him that soon I mean ok day after tomorrow is my babygirl birthday and I don't want to ruin her 24th birthday cuz of a jerk *sips wine*

Lia:hmmm......finally babygirl is going to be 24 *smirk at liana*

Liana:Luna she is harassing ne *points at lia*

Luna:bear it afterall every girl doubts there sexuality after meeting you *wink*

Liana:I am done with you all *rolls eyes*

Hoseok:are we invited om your birthday? *raised eyebrow*

Liana:for sure but that Yoongi will also be there *calm tone*

Lia;no worries we will join it as your enemies *smirk*

Liana:it will be fun *smirk*

Lia;now...let's celebrate guys *smile*

Luna Pov

As she said that everyone started drinking and sipping alcohol while talking I am happy now I have this side as well as good partners suddenly Hoseok said something which caught my attention

Hoseok:Luna she is very naive she really trust you bit as her partner I don't trust you what if you'll betray us? *sips wine*

Luna:i-

Liana:as well as me I also don't trust you or Lia just like her my Luna is also very naive *glared*

Jennie:ok chill guys a team never works like that and to be honest I think before Lia and Luna you both should start trusting eachother *holds Liana and Hoseok hand*

Lia:she is right Hoseok and about trust so I do trust her in these 5 years I realised onething she is not backstabber *smile*

Luna:Liana listen I also trust Lia cuz if she wanted to kill me she should've did it when our enmity started afterall she knows that I am not that strong ik comparison to her *smile*

Liana & Hoseok:but what will we do if something will happen with you both?hear us out stay away from this fight we will manage *concern tone*

Luna & Lia;no way now stop acting like a child *laughs*

Liana & Hoseok:whatever *rolls eyes*

Saying this they both walked away me and Lia again started laughing then she sipped her whiskey and she said

Lia;I heard that you and Yoongi was in relationship *calm tone*

Luna:unlucky me *chuckles bitterly*

Lia:don't worry you'll get the best life partner *smile*

Luna:I don't know actually I don't want any *sips wine*

Lia:everyone wants someone *looks at hoseok*

Luna:you want him? *raised eyebrow*