.:27:.

Dream sat on the bed, leaning against the wall as Sapnap quickly drove.
"fuckk..." he anxiously scrunched his nose.

He gripped his knee anxiously, letting his other arm rest in the sling.. staring straight infront of him.

Dream grew anxious by the second, staring at the blanket..
"Why did we leave them behind.." he frowned to himself, staring at the bed once more.

He was worried something will happen to george- EXTREMELY worried.

they just left him behind!! With Punz out of all people?! He didn't even know if Punz was trust worthy yet- AND HE WAS LEFT WITH GEORGE?!

Dream felt a pit grow in his throat.. he didn't want to think of the worst case scenario.. but what will happen if it was?
"He will be okay.." he whispered quietly.

George can handle himself.. he's been on his own for awhile.

Dream looked at the empty spot next to him... he cares for the brunette more then he'd ever know..

George stayed by his side even though most despised him and even when everyone said he was a bad person..

he's helped him through injuries and more.

Dream pushed his hair back.. trying to relax- if it's one thing... remembering something his brother told him at the beginning of the outbreak.

No one sees the same face twice in an apocalypse.

.: George POV :.

George grunted as he stabbed a metal bar into the walkers head, watching the body drop to the ground with a splatter.
"Fuck.." he panted before yanking the bar out.. hearing the crunch of the decayed skull.

Punz crushed another walkers head with his foot.. trying to catch his breath.
"Fucking hell.." he looked up at the sky.
"We should get going soon.. we don't want more showing up now."

George looked over at Punz.
"Will- they be okay..?" He tried to catch his breath.
"The others I mean.. not these things."

"That rv can drive for sure.. and Sapnap is one of the best drivers there is." Punz smiled, walking towards George calmly.
"He used to do a lot of illegal drag races before the outbreak..

"Ah, I see." George felt a sense of relief.
"That means Dream is in good hands." He looked over his shoulder.. making sure no walkers sneak up on them.

Punz chuckled.. shaking his head.
"You two definitely have some weird connection" he made his way towards the side walk.
"I don't know what you two see in each other."

"I enjoy his company." George smiled to himself, following after Punz.
"He makes me feel cared for." He wanted to get back as soon as possible.

"I dread to think what Sapnap and Karl are going through since technically we were left behind." Punz looked both ways once he wandered out of the alleyway.
"It's safe." He nudged his head before wandering down the side walk.

"They are probably never gonna leave us behind again, that's for sure." George shrugged.. staring at the now run down town.
"I just hope they all are okay."

"They should be." Punz walked down the side walk.
"But we have a long walk." He nudged his head.

George looked at Punz back.. a little confused.
"So..." he wanted to know more about him.. but he had to warm up the conversation.
"What do you know about dream?"

"I've talked to him a few times over the past few months, I learned he gets injuries a lot and always was in the medical tent... sometimes we had to drag him in there to get treated when he didn't want to." Punz rubbed the back of his head, continuing to walk.
"He was... a lot more different." He hated it.