Anger 😾💢

Y/n POV:
I haven't been to school for a whole week. Today..today was the day to go back. I looked at myself in the mirror and took a deep breath. "You can do this y/n, be confident and keep a smile on your face." I said and fixed my posture.

I run down the stairs. "Oh gosh, you look like a mess." Yurim says to me. She was in the way I was going. "Please just fuck off!" I said and pushed passed her.

I wore my shoes and took my backpack. I got out the door.
Oh god please don't make this day shitty for me

-
Chaeyoung POV:
I was in class, overthinking. I was so worried about y/n. She didn't show up to school last week and I even tried going to her house, but there was no sign of her. "Lee Chaeyoung!" I heard the teacher yell.

I look up. "Yes?" I say in a tired out tone. "Are you okay? Are you feeling sick?" She asks. I was gonna answer but heard a knock on the door. "I'm so sorry I'm late..the bus-" I cut y/n off and run to her. "Y/n!" I yell and hug her.

She rubs my back. "Chae.." She says. I pull away from the hug and take a good look at her. She looks so...tired? Worried? Sad? It was difficult to tell but one emotion could be seen prominently on her face. Anger. It was faint, but it was the most prominent of all.

We hear someone clear their throat. "Can you have your moment later?" The teacher says.

We go to our seats and from the corner of my eye
I see seungmin looking at y/n as she sits next to Chan. I scoff and look at seungmin as I shake my head.

-
Y/n POV:
"And make sure to read chapter twenty, twenty one and twenty two-" Mrs Han gets cut off by the bell. "Have a good rest of your day!" She says. I get up and start leaving.

"Y/n!" I turned around. "Chan?" I said. He ran up to me. "Are you okay? Why were you absent for so long?" He asks. I shake my head and smiled at him. "It's not important, alright?" I said to him with a smile. "But-" I cut him off.

"Let's go get lunch." I said and grabbed him arm while running away. "Y/n!" I heard someone yell. I saw Chaeyoung running towards me. She hugged me. "I missed you." She says.

She pulls away then I get another hug from hyunjin. "Hey, don't ever do that again. We were terribly worried." He says and pulls away.

I smiled. "I'm sorry guys it's just- everything going on.." I said. They both nod. "What's going on?" Chan asks, completely clueless and confused.

Chaeyoung sighs and sighs. "You, my friend have missed a lot!" She says to him then looks at me. "If you wanna tell him y/n, then do so." Hyunjin tells me.

I nod and sigh. "Hyunjin and I will be in the cafeteria, Goodluck!" Chaeyoung says and drags hyunjin with her.

I face Chan. "Can we go outside, so I can explain there?" I ask. "Yes of course!" He replied.

-
Seungmin POV:
I was walking in school hallway, as I carried my books. Then I heard familiar voices. I turned around and saw y/n and the new foreign exchange student. I stared at them for a few seconds.
Why am I staring?

Why do I care?

Why?

"Seungminnie!" I heard another familiar voice. It was soojin. I didn't know why, but in that moment I didn't want to see her. I felt sick to my stomach. "What are you looking at?" She asked me as she interlocked her arm around mine.