Photography club 📸

Y/n POV:
I walked inside school and went straight to my locker. I then saw a bulletin board, it had the flyer of the clubs and to sign up for it. "I should join the photography club." I said. I went to the board and wrote my name. "Oh good, it starts at 4:00pm after school.." I said.

I turned around and was gonna walk away when someone bumped into me. "Hey-" I cut myself off when I saw seungmin. He just stared at me up and down. "Will you watch where your going next time?" I scoffed. "Sorry." he said coldly as he put his hands in his pocket looking away from me. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I walked away. "Why is he so rude?" I groan. I needed to figure out what happened to him.

-
Seungmin POV:
I was looking as the girl walked away. "Hey Seungseung, what's wrong?" Hyunjin asked me as he put his arm around my shoulder. "Nothing Hyung, let's go.." I said. He shrugs and we started walking. We went to class and I saw that girl. I realized her name tag said 'yang y/n'. She was sitting on her desk silently reading a book. She seemed so focused on the book.

The teacher opened the door. "Everyone to your seats please" he said. We all sat in are seats as the lesson started.

-
Y/n POV:
School was over for the day, I shut my locker and went towards where the photography club was held. I knocked on the door. "Excuse me I joined this club.." I said. "Oh hi, I'm chaeyoung. You came early I'm the vice president of this club.." she smiled. "Hi I'm y/n" I smiled back. "So if your the vice president who's the president?" I asked her as I turned around and looked at some of the photos. "Well-" she gets cut off. "Chaeyoung did you clean the camera lenses?" A familiar voice asks.

I turned around and saw seungmin. "Yes I have" chaeyoung says. He looks at me. "What are you doing here?" He asks. "I signed up for this club." I said. He sighs in an annoyed tone. "Whatever, where is everyone else?" He asks chaeyoung. She shrugs. "I'm not sure but they are coming the club starts in 5 minutes, be patient seungmin." She says. She walks towards me and puts the lenses in a drawer. "He's the club president, Kim seungmin." She said. I just nod. "Okay.." I said.

-
I was getting up since we were done. "Chaeyoung, you and y/n clean the room we need to use it tomorrow." Seungmin says. "What-" I got cut off. "I said you both clean." He said coldly and walked away. "What a jerk." I mumbled. Chaeyoung chuckled. "What? Im being truthful.." I said. "You really wanna know why he acts like that?" She asks. "Yes please!" I said. "Okay well.." she starts.

She takes a deep breath. "Well, in our third year of high school, seungmin started dating someone her name was kang soojin. He was seriously all in love. He was even more smiley and happy around her. But she, she was fake, but he was too blinded by love to even realize that. She made fun of him behind his back even made fun of his smile. She then broke up with him, but not a normal break up. It was a harsh break up. She said it to him while most of the school was watching.." she said.

I was processing what she said. "And he, well he never moved on. I'm pretty sure he still loves her." She said. "So..this soojin girl.. is she in this school now?" I asked her. "Oh yea she is just in different classes.." she said as she cleaned the table. I finished wiping the table. "Okay thanks bye!" I said and ran out of the room. I saw seungmin walking and I ran after him and grabbed his wrist. "What-" he stopped when he saw me.

He took his wrist away from my grip. "What's wrong with you?" He asks. "Nothing.." I said. "Okay then why'd you grab my wrist?" He asks. I sighed. "I-" I get cut off by a voice. "Seungseung!!" Hyunjin says and puts an arm around seungmins shoulder. "Oh, hey y/n.." hyunjin said. "Hey hyunjin.." i said. "You know each other?" Seungmin asks. "Yea, we're in the same math class we sit next to each other." Hyunjin explains.

Seungmin eyes me. "Anyways I'll get going now good bye." I bowed and left.

-
Seungmin POV:
I opened the door of my house. I saw my parents and my older sister sitting in the dining room. "Seungmin come sit down." My older sister says. I roll my eyes and sighed. I put my backpack down and sat next to my sister. I started eating. "Seunghee sweetheart, how was university?" My mom asks my sister. "It was alright nothing special, my lectures are extremely long though.." she says.

My dad turns to me. "Have you been studying?" He asks me sternly. "Yes, yes I have.." I sighed. "Good, don't flunk your exams like last time. You know.. you should try being like your sister.." he said. I stood up aggressively and tried walking away but seunghee grabbed my wrist. "Seung-" I cut her off. "Let me go!" I said and pulled my wrist away and went upstairs. I closed my room door and opened a book as usual.

-
I Heard my room door open. I saw that it was seunghee. "Get out.." I said in a low tone. "Mom and dad aren't here Seungseung-" I cut her off. "I don't care just get out!" I yelled. "Why do you hate me so much?" She asks. I scoffed. "Why? Why? You know why? I'm being compared every single day..just because your so perfect...seunghee this..Seunghee that- I-I don't care anymore!" I said with a higher tone.

She looks at me. "I'm sorry Seungseung-" I cut her off. "Stop calling me that!" I said loudly. "I need to study, get out.." i said. She looked at me and then walked away. I sighed and tried my best not to cry.

-
Y/n POV:
I was sitting on my chair trying to study but I couldn't. I was thinking about how seungmin went through all of that. That's why he didn't smile as much or at all. He got bullied by his own girlfriend. He was so blinded by love that he didn't realize that she was using him. "I should help him" I thought to myself. But how? How was I gonna help him? I only had one person to call..

-
"So let me get this straight, there is that seungmin dude and he basically got heart broken and he was a jerk to you and you still wanna help him?" Minji asks. I not. "Yea.." i said. "Seriously? So he's been a jerk to you but you still wanna help him?" She asks. "Yes, no matter how jerky he was to me. It was because of something that made him become like that." I said. "So how do u help him?" I asked.

She sighs. "Hm..-oh help him move on." She said. "Huh? What?" I asked. "Like for example try making forget about her, try distracting him." She said. "How?" I asked confused. "Like if you have trips go together try hanging out with him basically." She says. "Girl, he won't let me come near him, why would you think hanging out with him will work?" I said.

She shrugs. "You gotta try if you wanna help him." She said. I nod. "Okay thanks min-" I get cut off. "Minji! Where is dori?" I heard it from minjis side. "Sorry hon that's Minho, love you bye" she said and blew me a kiss. "Bye min, thank you love you too." I said. She smiled and we hung up.

I turned my chair. "I'll help him move on, mark my words.." I said.
———————————————————————————-

Seungmin of the day

Seungmin of the day ♡