Cats and arcades 🐈🕹️

Y/n POV:
I closed my locker door and seungmin was there. "Shit you fucking scared me." I said putting a hand over my chest. "Sorry.." he said. "It's alright." I said. "Here." He handed me a small carton of chocolate milk. I smiled. "Thanks seungmin." I said. He just nodded. "So..what are we gonna do today?" He asked while walking with me. "I have a plan for today, just follow my lead." I said and smiled. I walked a big in front.

He sighed and walked next to me. "Hey Seungseung!" I Heard a familiar voice yell. We both turned and saw hyunjin and chaeyoung. "What's up seungmin, hey
y/n" chaeyoung greets. I just smiled. "Hey chaeyoung." I said. "Where are you guys going?" Hyunjin asks us. "Well-" I cut seungmin off. "Hanging out.." I said. "Since when do you guys hangout?" Chaeyoung asked suspiciously looking at the both of us.

I sighed. "Yea seriously..seungmin do you have something to tell your Hyung?" Hyunjin asks seungmin while raising an eyebrow. "No, we're going now we'll see you!" Seungmin says as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside. "Ha, they're so weird.." I laughed. "Seriously.." he said. "Come on lets go to the place." I said. "Where are we going?" He asks. "A surprise." I said. He just shrugs.

-
We arrived to the arcade. "An arcade?" He asks. I nodded. "Yea, you like it?" I asked. "I mean yea, I haven't been to one for a long time." He said. "Well I guess it's your lucky day, let's go!" I said and took his wrist. "What should we play?" He asks. "Hm, let's go to the basketball thingy!" I said excitedly. He just nods and follows me.

-
I was trying to get the plushie from the claw machine. It made a 'beep' sound for the fifteenth time. "God! Just work!" I said and put my head on the machine. "What's wrong?" Seungmin asked as he had two drinks in his hand. "Just this stupid game.." I said. He just looked at me. "Whatever I'm going to the bathroom." I said and patted his shoulder.

-
Seungmin POV:
I looked at her walking away and then looked at the machine. I put the drinks down on a table. "This shouldn't be too hard, right?" I said and put a coin in. The claw went down and it caught a bunny plushie, it put it in the compartment and I took it from there. I smiled at myself for getting it. "I'm back-" she cut herself off. "Wha- oh my god." She puts a hand on her chest and gasps. "I just felt betrayal." She says.

I laugh slightly. "Wait- you..you just laughed!" She said as she pointed at me. I drop my smile. "Oh- why?" She asked. "Come on smile.." she said. I ignored her request and shoved the plushy towards her. "Wha-" I cut her off. "I got it for you." I said as I walked out of the arcade. She ran behind me. "I guess your not the cold hearted jerk I thought you were." She said.

I stopped walking and looked at her in an offensive way. She stopped walking and turned. "What?" She asks tilting her head innocently. "I'm offended.." I said. "But you were cold!" She said. I furrowed my eyebrows and snatched the plushie from her hand. "Hey!" She said. "What? Im being the cold hearted jerk I am." I said. She rolled her eyes and snatched it back. "My mom once told me, you can't take back the gift you gave to someone." She fake smiled and started walking again.

I scoffed and started walking next to her with my hands in my pockets. After walking for a little she stops. "What's wrong?" I ask her. "You wanna go to the park?" She asks. I nodded slightly. "Great, it's a few blocks away." She said and smiled. We walked a few more blocks and we found the park. It was pretty empty. "Oh, look a cat!" She yells out of excitement.

She ran to the cat and squatted to it's height. She started petting the brown cat. "He's so pretty.." she says. "What should I call you?" She said as she petted the cat. "Teddy! I'm gonna call you that." She said. I scoff. "Seriously it's just a cat that you'll probably never see again." I said. She looked at me as she furrowed her eyebrows. "It's not just a cat." She said. "Yea whatever.." I said.

She left the cat alone for a bit and sat next to me on a bench. It was quite silent for a second until I had a question. "Why did you transfer here?" I asked her. She sighed. "It's long story.." she said. I looked over at her. "Can I hear the long story?" I asked her. "Okay fine." She sighed and turned to me.

She took a deep breath. "I attended this school before, but when I finished tenth grade my parents divorced, so I had to move to busan with my mom and my brother. After eleventh grade my mom got sick and she can't take care of two children so I came her for my senior year and I live with my dad and his wife and my stepsister.." she sighed.  "Oh..I'm sorry.." I said. She smiled. "It's okay, it's not even your fault.." she says.

I sighed. "So, do you have a good relationship with your dad?" I asked. "Not that much anymore, I used to.." she said. "Oh, I'm sorry." I said. "It's not your fault, it's okay." She said as she got up. "Let's go back." She said. I just nodded and got up. "I'll see you again teddy." She smiled. We started walking in silence until she broke it. "What about you?" She asks. I look over to her. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Do you have a good relationship with your dad?" She asks. I looked at her. "I-" She looks at me then smiles. "It's okay, you don't have to talk about it.." she smiled. "Anyways I'll go see you-" she was gonna walk away but I grabbed her wrist. "Wait- let me walk you home.." I said. "But it's okay-" I cut her off. "I can't let you walk alone to your house, it's night." I said.

She sighed. "Okay then.." she said.

-
She stopped. "Here's my house.." she said. I nod. "Okay, goodnight I'll see you.." I said. She smiled. "Yep, goodnight seung, I'll see you.." she said and entered her house. "S-seung?- wait!- ugh what?" I sighed. I started walking away from her house. It was starting to get cold since it was autumn.

-
I opened the door of my house and saw everyone sitting on the couch. I sighed. "Where have you been?" My dad yells as he got up from the couch. "With hyunjin.." I replied. "You- you little brat! You can't be out hanging out with him while your failing!" He yells. Seunghee was trying to calm him down. "Dad-" he cuts her off. "Seunghee please go to your room and study.." he said. I scoffed as my sister nodded.

When my sister left he slapped me across the face. "I don't want to see you out again! Go study and stop being a fucking failure!" He yells. My mom just watched the whole thing without doing anything. I went to my room and closed the door. I took my coat off and threw it elsewhere. I went to my mirror and saw that my cheek was now red. I sighed and went to the bathroom.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I realized how smiley y/n was even when she was going through the worst thing ever. She was like a light of sunshine walking around. I sighed and dried my face with a towel.

I laid on my bed. I'll see you tomorrow y/n..
———————————————————————————-

Seungmin of the day

Seungmin of the day ♡