Blooms of the past 💐🍃

Seungmin POV:
We were all sitting in the cafeteria, anxiously waiting for y/n. "You know what? Fuck it, I'm gonna go look for her." Chaeyoung says and gets up. Suddenly y/n runs into the cafeteria looking very tired. She looked more than tired. "I'm so sorry guys I slept in class and no one woke me up and-" She gets cut off. "What happened y/n, you seem so tired and sad?" Hyunjin. She shakily sighs. "Long night.." She laughed it off.
Fake.

She sits down next to me and I find myself looking at her. She then turns to look at me and smiles slightly. "I'll go get my lunch-" I cut her off. "I'll get it for you." Chaeyoung looks at me suspiciously. "Uhm, no it's okay I promise but thanks a lot seungseung." She says and then walks away. "Okay something is definitely wrong." Hyunjin says. "Yeah, she never forgets lunchtime." Chaeyoung says.

I sigh and look around for her in the lunch line. I watch her heading back to our table and I look away so quickly. She sits back down, and starts eating. We all look at her. She looks up. "What?" She asks. "Y/n what's wrong? You're never like this." Hyunjin says. Y/n sighs as if she's annoyed and gets up. "Where are you going?" I asked grabbing her wrist. "I'm tired, im going back to class." She says and walks off.

Chae and I look at each other. "That's odd, Seungmins usually the grumpy one." Hyunjin shrugs. I glare at him. "Shut up and eat hyung." I said sternly.

-
Hyunjin POV:
I was in the art room, doing art obviously. I was working on a painting that the teacher expects from me. I heard a knock. "The doors open!" I said. "Hey hyung.." Seungmin. "Seungmin? You're never here what are you doing here?" I ask. He sighs. "I..I need a few supplies." He says. I shrug. "Feel free.." I said. He nods and enters. "Why do you want supplies?" I ask him. "Just for..something." He says.

I eye him for a minute. Then I ask "It's for y/n, right?" He sighs and looks at me. "Yeah.." He says. "She's mad you know that, right? She barely spoke to any of us." I say. He nods. "I know, but she's my friend.." He says.
more like girlfriend

"and I don't wanna leave her sad, she's never just left us to be sad." He continues. I nod. "That's true.." I say. "Well..Goodluck seungseung!" I say. He then smiles. "I envy you for having a pretty smile." I say. He then rolls his eyes and walks away.

-
Y/n POV:
I was walking out of school after having a long day, until I felt someone grab my wrist. "What-" I cut myself off after seeing who is it. "Seungmin?" I said. He sighs. "Y/n.." He says. "Can you please come with me..somewhere?" He asks. I sigh, look away and nod. "Okay.." I said.

-
"Here we are.." He said. He led me to a park? I smile a bit. "This is nice." I said. "You think?" He asks. I nod. "But seungmin.." I said. He looks over to me. "Yeah?" He asks. "Why'd you bring me here?" I ask. He sighs. "To make your day better, now help me put this blanket down." He says. "Thanks a lot seungmin." I said as I helped him put a blanket down.

"You know..you do a lot for us. Especially when we have bad days. So I don't want to leave you alone, I felt like you needed someone to talk to." He says and smiles, and for some reason I get butterflies in my stomach. I clear my throat. "Thank you so much.." I smile. "No problem." He says. We set the blanket down and he hands me a chocolate milk. I smile. "Thanks." I said. "Sure.." He replies. Then we're just staring at each other.

I clear my throat"So..what are those supplies for?" I ask. "Oh- I was uhm..planning to make flower crowns." He says. I chuckle. "Flower crowns..how cute." I say and whisper at the last part. "What?-" He asks. "Nothing..let's just make the crowns." I said. He nods. He gets the stuff out, then pauses. "Y/n.." He starts. "can you tell me what's wrong?" He asks. "You know- I feel like there's something wrong." He continues.