Ch12 - Two worlds

New panted heavily after his whole body shuddered and came down from cloud nine. He collapsed on him like a lifeless body after coming for the second time. As New fell on him, he snuggled him in his arms and smiled in victory, having New come without using his hands. New's body was completely devoid of energy after having spent all of it in the act. All the pain and exhaustion for those ten seconds of bliss of climaxing that leaves one with multiple layers of sensory memories.

Memory of the touch of his fingers digging into hips when he holds him there tightly, the grip of his hand on his nape when he pulls him closer to his mouth, the touch of his palm when he feels his heart beating fast, the touch of his hand sliding smoothly from his knees to his thick sexy thighs, to his butt when he makes love to him, the touch of his tongue which teases his neck, the touch of his arms when they wrap around him when he cuddles him, the touch of his lips on his own with the unique taste of his mouth that he has grown fond of. Tay is leaving memories on his body.

Yesterday, after New received Earth's message, Tay abruptly said goodbye and hopped out of his car. New realized how much Tay is bothered by Earth. Even though Tay tried his best to keep his calm demeanor, his body language and expressions gave away how he was actually feeling after seeing Earth's message.

***

"Why did you suddenly want to have breakfast together?" New asked as he took a bite of fried egg and rice.

"Do I have to have a reason?" Earth asked New.

"Of course, not. But it's just you have been so busy that I don't remember we have ever had a breakfast together after college."

"Well, I have decided to manage my time more efficiently. I want to spend my time with my close people. You being one." Earth said looking into his eyes with a confident smile.

New knows that smile. He reminded himself not to rekindle the feelings he has for Earth. The feelings he put a lock on and stored somewhere deep in his heart.

***

In the afternoon, New came to Tay's desk only to find it vacant. When he was about to leave, he saw Tay entering the office with Namtan.

For a second, his brain went into thinking how good they both looked together. New noticed Namtan was handsy with Tay. She frequently touched his arm as they stood there talking, before they part to go to their respective desks. Some kind of frustration was building inside New but his brain soon threw in a defense mechanism. A brief feint of being unbothered. When Tay reached closer to his desk, he saw New standing there.

"New?"

"Wooh! Namtan huh?" New teased Tay, blowing air out from his puckered lips making a whistle like sound. Also intending to ease the atmosphere after yesterday night.

Tay rolled his eyes and his words followed, "Namtan what?"

"Don't tell me you have not  noticed that she likes you?"

Like, you care how much I like you. "I have. What about that?"

"You should give it a try. She is hot and pretty."

Tay's brain hurt with how much he resisted himself from throwing a punch in the beautiful face of this man, he loves so dearly. How can New be this cold? Does he not feel even an ounce of jealousy for Tay? Is Tay so insignificant for him to be given away that easily? With that thought even his heart started to hurt.

***

In the evening, New knocked on Tay's door.

"New?" Tay asked surprisingly as New came unplanned on his door.