Ch10 - The Era of TayNew - Part 2

"How many people have you been with?" New asked, his head comfortably resting on Tay's shoulder after their pleasure acts. They splayed on the soft bed in the suite they booked in the beach resort.

Tay wasn't expecting this question but he did enjoy New's curiosity, "Why do you want to know that?"

New felt irritated when Tay didn't give him an answer to yet another question of his and decided to return the favour, "Oh! Just curious because you were so average!"

Who is he kidding? The boy was seeing stars and galaxies when Tay was thrusting in him.

Tay chuckled. "Right, like you just didn't cry in ecstasy an hour ago! And like you yourself is James Deen." Tay tried to hide fury imbibed in his tone.

"You watch James Deen? Then it shouldn't have to be so bad." New suppressed his laughter as he spoke.

Tay was done with this boy and his quota of being nice was over already. He swiftly turned and jumped over him, straddling his every movement, with both his hands locked between their chests. New couldn't control his laughter with how riled up Tay was.

Tay really didn't have to do anything. Just by being on the top of him, he could already feel New's erection on his crotch area. Nonetheless, he went for the waist.

Tay held both New's hands above his head with one hand and tickled New's waist with his other hand. New's body went haywire in distress. He was gasping to breathe. The ticklish that he is! He wiggled below him laughing and squealing like crazy.

"Oh boy! I haven't even started," Tay retorted as he tickled below his ribs some more.

"I am sorry," New shouted, "I am sorry, Te. Please let go of me." New begged him in between his screams and laughter.

Tay didn't let go of him, "Who is bad, huh?"

"I am. I am. You are the best. You are better than James Deen. I confirm."

Only after his whole body wiggled to be released and his giggles pushed out tears from his eyes, did Tay let him go, "Good boy."

New finally breathed properly. His jaw and ribs hurting with extra motion.

Tay still remained glued over him as New levelled his breathing. He liked the view below him. The skin that had caught a cherry hue. His gummy smile. His eyes. His russet brown eyes that were covered under his long bangs.

Not being able to stop himself, Tay peppered him with soft kisses. Which brought out more giggles from his lovely mouth. Soon New wrapped his arms around his neck and held him for an intimate kiss. Tay kissed back with equal intensity. When their breaths became heavy, Tay moved the kiss from his lips to his neck.

New loves to be kissed on his neck, Tay had registered it. He kissed at the same place he had left a mark before. As New's mouth left a moan, Tay swayed his hips over him in a circular motion. And just when Tay realized New's arousal was at peak, Tay abruptly got up leaving the bed.

It took good 2-3 seconds for New to understand what was happening. Tay looked at him, smiled devilishly and retreated towards the bathroom.

New's head was thrown back on the bed, sighing in frustration. He gave an unfortunate chuckle and curled up on bed yelling, "Don't leave me in the middle, my fan boy."

"Enjoy your blue balls, darling." Tay responded with a middle finger in the air, without turning back. How dare New call him average!

New rushed behind him to the bathroom, he knew the door would be open. And so, it was.

***

They had hardly grabbed two hours of sleep at night - after giggling and cuddling the whole night but they still felt as fresh as the Morning. After yesterday, they kept pulling naturally towards each other like a magnet throughout the afternoon trip. Burst-laughing over silliest things. Being extra touchy with one another.