Ch2 - The second sin

As soon as New enters inside Tay's condo he turns and crowds Tay against the door. There is an only few inches of gap left between their mouths. Shocked, Tay holds New's shoulders with his hands, "What are you doing New? You are married now." However, New does not move away even an inch. Tay has now come to know almost all of his antics. He also regrets letting New know his weaknesses.

New on the other hand knows how to get what he wants. He will throw a tantrum, sulk, fight, guard up, guard down, anything that helps him get what he wants. He can never take no for an answer. Certainly not from Tay. He has been like this. Always remaining focused on his goal, not being bothered by what method(s) he has to use to attain it. And right now, in this moment his goal is Tay Tawan. If he wants him, he will have him. New roams the back of his left hand on Tay's face, "I missed you."

"Oh really?" Tay snaps and pushes New away just enough to show his disappointments and create some distance. "It doesn't look like that. You did not even bother to respect our friendship. Did you even care—to talk to me once in these four months?" Tay's voice is reflecting his anger coated frustration as he shouts at New, "Above all we were friends, New. We were friends first."

"Why do you think I am here then? Huh?" New calmly said as he moved closer to him again. Tay knows what he is doing. He also knows what power New holds over him. And the weak that he is, he will always put himself below New. He will always keep New's needs first even if it means it completely destroys his sense of self. Such is his charm on him. When in his space, he is all for New. Moving on? 'What is that?' He has never known that.

Even before New, Tay has always been like that. The boy doesn't know how to move on from people. The last time he had crush on somebody in 8th standard, it lasted till 12th standard until the center of his affection had to go to different city for different course. Moving on from that 'love' took another three years of his graduation. It was only in the master's course when he opened up his heart for love again. That's when he saw New and for the first time in a long time, he felt alive again.

Through experience, he knows how crazy emotions can get and that's the reason he believes in keeping the matters of heart limited to heart. And that is possible only when he is in full control of his feelings. The moment the other person reciprocates the feelings, the mind takes the control. The feeling of jealousy, possession and consuming one another evolve, killing the purity of love. And the hope that comes along is like a phoenix it can burn you down to the ashes or give you flight of the lifetime.

Right now, the very phoenix is staring him in the eye. The hope that New is building by being here can burn Tay to ashes. And oh, how he hates to hope! He never wanted any of this. He silently loved New and it made him happy. How did he end up here? 

New holds his hands and joins their foreheads as he speaks, "You think I will forget you that easily. When I said you are the most important person in my life. I meant it."

New has already inspected Tay's vulnerability now. He drops a kiss on Tay's cheek. "You are and will remain a very special person in my life," he whispers against Tay's lips, rubbing his own lips on his. This is the second time Tay feels like he has sinned. New kisses Tay like you test the water before you dive into an unknown waterbody. Tay has already stopped functioning. A single touch from New and all his senses, principles and values or any other thing that there is which can possibility determine one's morality, go into oblivion. The only principle that emerges from his within is—making New happy. Even if it means giving a piece of himself away forever for that.

He holds New from his nape and kisses back earnestly. He can feel the winner's smile on New's lips. The last time he kissed New was one day before his marriage. He had held New in his arms for at least an hour long not wanting to let him go. He never thought he will again be able to hold this man in his arms. The spike of the energy in his body speaks for itself how disloyal his own body is. Tay's hands go down to his waist pulling him closer than they already are. Their sin won't be reduced if they sin imperfectly. Their hard-ons are already rubbing through their pants.

Tay turns New around such as now New's back is against the door and uses his other hand to open New's belt. And just then New holds Tay's arm, "Te, I am getting late. I just came to meet you for a while." Tay's entire body shrank in a split of a second, "Yeah right." Tay turned his face to the side and created distance.

"Hey hey, we will meet soon." Why is New talking like it is his responsibility to meet Tay? Tay is hating every moment right now but he remains silent and just nods with a dummy smile. His head is building the same old confusion that he has hated for so long but that is exactly what New does to him. He always confuses him. He pulls the string and just when Tay thinks he can hit the tune, New cuts the string off. And then again ties a knot and then cuts, then again and again. The cycle repeats and it has been going on for quite some time. Both of them are stuck in this loop or are they addicted to this pattern?

New is about to leave when they hear a knock on the door again. Both of them stare one another in shock. Who can it be?

***