"I'm really sorry na kha.. but we can't be late.. the flight would be about 3-4 hours.. when we land, we will also travel for hours.. we can't arrive there night time" I tried to reason out, I am clearly not good at lying.

She let out a sigh feeling defeated, I smiled with victory and reached out and kissed her hand. I look up to see the light was already green, she chuckled as I drove.

___________

We arrived home in time for dinner, I asked the maid to cook for us while we get packed. I started packing while becky went to the laundry room to get something. I don't know what, but she said she'll be right back.

Becky's POV

As I went out of our room, my whole intention was to search up Freen's dress at the laundry. It was getting a bit off, that's making me feel uneasy things. I finally found it and observed every part of it.

There I spotted a tiny red dot, it seemed like sparkling. I got troubled on getting it off, until I decided to just burn the dress. I'm sure Freen would understand.

I quickly barged into our room making Freen flinch. "Babe- we need to burn this." I pointed out her dress as she looked at it curiously. "On it!" She stood up from her work chair, took the dress and led me to the fire place. We had a comfortable living room with a small fireplace that keeps us warm.

I smiled looking at her as she carefully burned her dress that has a tracker on it, yes, I know it was a tracker. And I've noticed too that there are following our every move.

"Done! Anything else my lady?" She stood in front of me and bowed like a prince, my prince..

"There is none, my dear prince.. would you like to escort me to my chamber?" I played while she just bowed down and kissed my hand. "I would love to my Queen. But I must say.. you look stunning tonight." I blushed at her compliment.

We heard the maid coughing that made us look at her if there's something wrong. "What happened Miss?" Freen asked worriedly while she stood behind me. "Nothing happened Mrs. Chankimhas.. I would like to inform you that dinner is ready." The maid smiled and walked away.

Freen and I took a glace at each other and laughed.

   Our dinner went by smoothly, we ate like a family, with the helpers in the house joining us was joyous. Full of laughter.

As soon as we finished dinner, we got to our room, changed to our pjs and slept .

-The next morning-

Morning came, my eyes blinking faster while the sun hits me directly .  I moved to Freen's side of the bed, hoping to feel her presence and cuddle with her for a while, but the coldness I felt was visible. I opened my eyes and glanced through the other side of the bed to see nothing but a small note.

Becbec... babe~ good morning! come downstairs for breakfast once you're awake! Sorry if I'm not there when you woke up baby... I have to call our driver.. love you na kha~

I'm waiting for you at the kitchen! I'm cooking breakfast today! Ur fave! Pancakes with butter on top, covered up with honey!