I wake up to see River sleeping next to me.

i smile to myself.

i look at his lips and back to his eyes who are closed.

i rest my hand on his cheek and kiss him.

i can feel him waking up.

i smile while i keep my lips on his.

i feel him smiling on trough the kiss.

i pull away and look him in the eye.

he smiles at me and i smile back at him.

"god i missed this." he says.

i giggle.

"i missed it to even though i didn't know i had a boyfriend." i say and he chuckles and kisses me again.

it turns into an make out.

i have one hand on the back of his neck and the other in his hair.

While we're making out i sit op and sit on top of him.

i didn't break the kiss.

his hands are both on my waist.

but one moves to my ass.

i giggle between the kiss.

i pull back and look at him.

i smile at him and he does too.

"we're gonna finish this later." i say as i smirk at get off him.

i stand up from the bed.

"i'm going downstairs are you coming?" i say.

he just looks at me.

"i'll be down in a minute you can go." he says and i nod.

i know i just teased him.

i haven't seen him in 7 months or so. BUt the sexual tension is so intense....

i know i'm traumatised but that's because i've never felt pleasure. maybe i can with him?

i walk downstairs to the kitchen and i see them all on the couch chatting and a few in the kitchen.

it's connected yeah.

i smile at how it looks.

it looks like home.

it feels like home.

"where are you smiling at." i look at Anthonio who is walking to me with his crutches.

"i'm just glad i'm home again." i say and he smiles at me and looks around the room like i do.

"what did you to your leg?" i ask.

he looks down.

"it was just an accident..." he says.

"he is lying. it wasn;t just an accident."charles says walking towards us.

i look at anthonio who just looks down.

"well everyone was devastated when you were gone and i was most of the time angry and went to the gym or training room etc. and Anthonio decided that it was a good idea to kick the wall." Charles says.

i hold my hand in front of my mouth. I'm actually trying not to laugh.

"you can laugh.." anthonio says.

i shake my head but i smile at him.

"i feel honored brother." i say and he laughs as he shakes his head.

i open my arms and he gives his crutches to Charles and hugs me.

he is a bit taller then me and mascular so my head is on his chest.

"i love you sorella (sister)." he says.

"i love you too fratello (brother)." i say and i pull away.

he gets his crutches again and go back to sit on the couch.

i walk towards elio who's talking to Marino and one i don't know?

Elio sees me walking towrds them and stops talking to marino and an other man who's probably older then all my brothers.

"Amora are you okay? are you sure you should be out and walking?" Elio says.

i shake my head smiling.

"i'm fine Elio i slept for like 4/5 hours. I haven't slept that long in ages." i say.

i can see Marino his face get sad.

I roll up my sleeves and show my stitches.

"i'm fine okay it will be a scar but it shows that i survived." i say.

"yeah and that's a miracle. Your an lucky girl. But the steongest woman i've ever met." the guy says who's name i don't have.

"this is alejandro the leader of the spanish mafia and - you translated my morse code didn't you?" i say as i interrupt Elio.

he nods his head.

"he is my older brother and he admires you. And he is right. Your fucking strong." Marino says. I can feel myself blush.

i smile at them and just nod.

we chat for a bit and i hug some of my brothers because they missed me and of course i missed them too.

later on we eat dinner and talk a lot.

i haven't got food for a while so believe me i ate.

me and river are just talking while eating.

"Laila asked about you by the way." River says.

"and i did not went to school that much so if she saw me. She probably saw me with red puffy eyes either way i just told her you were on a vacation and my cat died or something." he says and the last one made me giggle.

"sorry i just see it in front of me you crying at school." i say.

"why are you laughing about that."he says and he chuckles .

i chuckle."i just can't see River Moretti crying." i say.

he nods. "true i never cry but i do for the love of my life." he says and that made me blush.

later on i went upsairs as i was getting tires.

River was still talking to the rest and i just told him i'm going to sleep and he gave me a kiss and said he will come later.

i'm walking trough the hallway, but then i got pinned against the wall by river.

that was hot.

i just get a smirk from him.

he kisses me while one hand is on my waist and the other hand above me on the wall so i can;t get away.

he's is a good kisses i'll tell you that. he does things to me pff. let's just say he knows what he's doing.

i hope he does things to me i can't imagne;)

i pull away and say "if we do this you have to promise me somehting..."

"and what is it?" River ask with an lustful tone an di can tell he's trying to control himself.

"that you won't be gentle." i say with an smirk teasingly.

"i did not know you were that kind of woman." he says as he smirks.

"i want you to do what you always wanted to do to me." i whisper in his ear.

That was all River needed to pick me up and take me to his room......

And with that our relationship moved forward

————————————————
1609 words.

if you wanted spice sorry not sorry

don't worry if you guys want that let me know if you don't then we keep it a beautiful relationship lol