T H I R T Y

Haerin's back collided with her bedroom door as she felt Danielle's hands press firmly against her stomach. Her lecturer's lips now making their way down to her neck, she couldn't withhold a moan as Danielle sucked roughly on her neck.

She still hadn't told Danielle anything. Why should she? Danielle was the one who ended things between them.

"Did she make you moan like this?" Danielle asked as her fingers traced under the brunette's top, giving her breasts a squeeze. Danielle was rough with her touches, and it was turning Haerin on. She enjoyed Danielle's jealousy a little too much. Perhaps it was something Danielle deserved.

Haerin bit her lip, and she shut her eyes, trying to control her breathing. Danielle's tongue now running over hers before she pulled back. Haerin knew Danielle was going to tease her. She was going to have Haerin begging to be touched and fucked. Right now, Haerin would do it.

Haerin would do anything for Danielle because she loved her. Haerin had only ever been in love with one other girl before, and these feelings she had for her lecturer were real. They were real and intense...just like Danielle.

"Did she touch you like this and make you feel this good?" Danielle grumbled, biting down on Haerin's lip, causing her to groan with slight pain but mostly arousal as she felt her body react to Danielle's touches. Her underwear was damp, and she needed to be touched.

"It was nothing," Haerin mumbled, her head spinning. All she wanted was Danielle to take her there and then.

"I didn't sleep with her, I stopped it because..."

Fuck. Haerin watched as Danielle's eyes locked with hers. Her teasing had stopped, and her hands wrapped around Haerin.

"Because what?" Danielle asked, her hands resting on Haerin's hips as she pulled her close.

Haerin sighed; she knew she was never going to hear those three words back from Danielle, but Danielle was honest with her tonight, so Haerin was just going to be honest with her.

"Because I love you," Haerin said softly. Her heart ached with her own words.

"Because I want only you and no one else," Haerin added.

Danielle's jealousy seemed to have subsided as her jaw unclenched, and her eyes stared into Haerin's. She remained quiet, just as the brunette had suspected. Their foreheads pressed together as Haerin breathed out.

Without saying anything, Danielle's lips were back on Haerin's...roughly. Haerin's body was once again pressed against the door, causing the brunette to groan into the kiss. She could feel Danielle pull the string of her pajama bottoms as her leg slipped between the brunette's legs.

Haerin bit her lip as Danielle's lips descended to her neck, ignoring the mark on the other side of her neck. It was Danielle's turn to touch Haerin...her Haerin. If Danielle was going to leave a mark, so be it.

They both knew this was going to be their last night together. Danielle had spilled all about what had split them up, and Prof Dillon's was twenty times scarier than what Danielle was in her first impression, so Haerin knew this was the end.

The end of her relationship with her lover. She loved Danielle so much that her heart was aching with each touch from her lecturer. As Danielle peeled off her string top and unclasped her bra, Haerin cried, knowing this was the last time she was going to be touched like this by Danielle.

"Shhhh baby, it's okay," Danielle said, bringing her lips to Haerin's and locked their lips into a deep kiss. Haerin had soon settled with her emotions and quickly opened the bedroom door and pushed Danielle onto her bed.