S E V E N

"Haerin," Danielle said, answering after two rings as Haerin smirked into her phone.

"Hello, Danielle," Haerin replied, slurring her words slightly.

"Since when do you call me by my first name, Haerin?" Danielle asked.

"Since I'm in the SU bar and everyone will know I'm speaking to my cunty personal tutor otherwise," Haerin replied, getting a dig in, keeping her voice low and husky.

"Watch your mouth," the older woman snapped on the other end of the phone.

"Or what, Danielle? What the heck are you going to do?" Haerin shot back. She knew this was the alcohol speaking because she would never dare speak to her lecturer like this if she were sober.

"Are you with Jaeyun then?" Danielle asked, Haerin rolled her eyes at how Danielle was calling Jake by his Korean name.

"Yes, I am, as a matter of fact. He's just gone to the loo," Haerin slurred. "Why are you bombarding me with calls? I told you to delete my number."

"Are you hooking up with him then?" Danielle asked bluntly once again, ignoring Haerin's question and asking her own inappropriate one.

Haerin started to laugh into the phone as her head lightly spun with alcohol. How could her lecturer be actually asking her such a personal question like this and think she could get away with it?

"I'm hanging up now, Danielle," Haerin said once her laughing subsided. She was so done with this woman.

"No, wait," the older woman snapped into the phone. "Please, Haerin, don't hang up," Danielle said in a softer tone this time as there was silence on the phone.

"What then?" Haerin snapped into the phone as she looked around the bar, making sure no one could hear her.

"What the heck do you want from me? I'm sick of your little mind games, so stop calling me," Haerin snapped as she hung up and slammed her phone down on the table. She couldn't bear to listen to the older woman anymore; she was angry and, though Haerin was actually a happy drunk, she now felt like she wanted to hit something.

Haerin suddenly wasn't in the party mood anymore. She hopped up from her seat as she entered the boys' bathroom, earning a few funny looks from male students, but she was drunk and didn't care.

"Jake," she shouted into the closed cubicles.

"Humnhjdhddhdndm," she heard coming from behind one as she tried to open the door but couldn't.

"Jake, open the door," she said, banging on the door, and after hearing a few failed attempts, he had managed to unlock it. Haerin had to hold back a laugh as she noticed him sprawled on the bathroom floor; this boy really wasn't college material when it came to partying. She needed to train him up.

"Come on, let's get you home," she said, pulling at his arm as he slowly tried to stand up but stumbled back. Haerin managed to sling his arm around her neck as she slowly guided him out of the bar as he groaned, not making much sense. Once out in the cool air, she looked around campus, not really sure what she was going to do with him. No taxi was going to take him in this state, and she was still feeling the effects of her own drinks.

They slowly made their way towards the bus stop as she managed to sit him down by the bus shelter as she panicked. Her own body swaying with the alcohol, she watched as Jake tipped to one side.

"Jesus, Jake, sit up," she mumbled as she grabbed his arm and tried to push him up, but he was too heavy. She suddenly felt Jake's body being pulled up with her as she looked up, her eyes locking with familiar dark brown eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Haerin asked, looking around paranoid about other students seeing them as Danielle smiled at her, grabbing one of Jake's arms, encouraging him to stand up.

"I watched you struggle from the bar, so I'm here to help you. Come on, I'm parked across the road," Danielle said as Haerin looked at her, not really sure whether or not to trust the older woman, but right now, she needed to get Jake home, and Danielle had a car.

The brunette grabbed Jake's other arm as they walked him over towards the blue sporty Lexus. Typical Danielle Marsh to be driving a shag mobile, causing Haerin to roll her eyes as the older woman opened the back door and sat Jake into the seat, who fell over as he continued to groan.

"I don't know where he lives," Haerin said as Danielle closed the back door.

"I thought you might say that. I checked the system before I left my office when I called you," Danielle said, holding a piece of paper in her hand.

"Come with me, please. We can talk afterwards," Danielle said, her eyes locked with Haerin's, her brown eyes pleading with the brunette to just let her talk to her. Haerin kept her guard up, and she shrugged her shoulders and made her way to the passenger's seat, causing a light smile to appear on Danielle's face as she climbed into the car.

***

"He's all yours," Haerin said as Jake stumbled in his front door, his roommate shaking his head. There were already people in the house for the party, and the music was loud, but Haerin had decided she had drunk enough for one night.

"You are not staying?" Jake's roommate asked with a frown as she shook her head. Glancing over her shoulder, she could see Danielle impatiently tapping her steering wheel as she glared at her.

"No, I have an assignment due tomorrow. Have a good night and tell Jake to text me tomorrow," the brunette smiled as she waved, walking backwards towards the car as she climbed into the front seat. She settled into the seat as she placed her seatbelt on. Her heart began to race as she could sense Danielle's eyes on her, but she was almost too afraid to turn and look at the older woman. Deciding against it, she put the radio on as she began to change the channels, looking for something to listen to.

"God, you really must be old if you don't have Capital tuned in," Haerin joked lightly, and her eyes stupidly locked with Danielle's, which were glaring at her. The brunette gulped as her smile dropped on her face as she continued to look over at her personal tutor.

"You are so frustrating, Haerin," the older woman grumbled as her eyes squinted slightly, her hands turned white as she gripped onto the steering wheel tighter. Haerin sighed as her head rested back on the headrest. If she was frustrating, well then Danielle Marsh was infuriating. They both would wind each other up to the point of boiling point, and it wasn't healthy for neither of them.

Haerin's eyes diverted back to her lecturer who was now looking straight ahead. She could tell Danielle was battling with something in her head, but the brunette was too afraid to say anything with the backlash she might receive from opening her mouth. Danielle must have felt her stare; the older woman's head turned slowly so they were both looking at one another again, causing Haerin to gulp back her nerves. She hated how hot she felt under the older woman's stare.

"I can't do this with one of my students," Danielle said out loud as Haerin frowned, looking at the older woman with fear in her eyes. Do what exactly? Was she planning on taking Haerin on her office desk like she had with the blonde or maybe a bit more public in the fucking library? Haerin let out a laugh as she shook her head in disbelief; of course, Danielle was just thinking about what she wanted out of this weird situation they still hadn't even discussed.

"I'm going to go now. Thanks for the lift," Haerin mumbled as she unbuckled her seatbelt and reached to open the car door. Danielle reached over as she grabbed the brunette's neck and pulled her back to face her as she crashed her lips against Haerin, causing the brunette to groan before responding into the kiss.