T H I R T E E N

Sex was amazing for Haerin, but add Danielle Marsh into the equation, and the sex was fan-fucking-tastic. Haerin enjoyed sex before, but now that she could actually fuck and taste Danielle, it was by far the best sex she had ever experienced.

Haerin stuck with the other rules without any questions. She was studying more for her exams, and even though she was sleeping with her lecturer, she knew she wouldn't be getting any hints or help with her end-of-semester exams at Christmas time, which were only a few weeks away.

Haerin sat daydreaming in her tutorial as Danielle stood at the top of her class. Her tight skirt clung to her hips, and her blouse covered her perfect breasts.

It was only last night that Haerin had kissed her way down the length of Danielle's body, listening to her lecturer's pleas to touch her.

They both touched and kissed each other until their bodies shuddered as they rode out their orgasms. Last night was the first night they had actually come together. Like Haerin said earlier... fan-fucking-tastic.

"Miss Kang," Danielle repeated as Haerin jumped in her seat, looking up at the dark-haired woman.

"Sorry, what?" Haerin mumbled, feeling her cheeks flush even more as students were now staring at her.

"I asked, can you tell me more about the superior colliculus?" Danielle asked with a slight smirk on her face as Haerin gulped.

"Um, yeah... it's in the brain," Haerin replied, clearing her throat. Danielle gave her a glare before returning to her whiteboard to discuss more revision for the exams.

"Well, yes, Miss Kang, you had a one in two chance of getting that right since we have covered the spine and brain this semester," Danielle snapped.

"I was looking for an answer more like: the superior colliculus is one of a pair of rounded elevations that form most of the optic lobe," Danielle replied, looking around the class.

"And then part B of the question would be to explain what the optic lobe is, so I would expect you all to give a brief description and so on," Danielle said as she gave Haerin a disappointed look and went on to teach the rest of the tutorial.

Haerin tried her hardest to pay attention for the next 15 minutes in class, but it was hard. Focusing on anything but Danielle's perfectly shaped ass in that skirt, Haerin was beginning to think her lecturer wore tight-fitted clothes purposely on these days so she could tease the brunette up close.

As the tutorial was drawing to a close, Danielle handed out some more study tips for the students.

"As long as you pay attention in my class between now and exam time," Danielle said, purposely staring at Haerin, who went a light pink color as a few students giggled.

"You should be fine for the exams along with the study material. Remember to check your email for the body revision course next week," Danielle said before dismissing the class, as Haerin slightly cringed.

They were actually going to be given the opportunity to look at real-life body parts in a lab next week with Danielle, and Haerin was still unsure how she felt about poking around some dead corpse for her learning.

As the class emptied quickly, Danielle slowly packed her stuff away as Haerin did as well.

"Free slot?" Danielle asked the brunette.

"No more classes for the day, my afternoon lecture is canceled," Haerin replied dryly, placing her bag over her shoulder.

"Maybe you should go home and revise on the class today since all you seemed to have done is stared at the stitching on my skirt," Danielle replied equally as dry, closing the door over, leaving them alone.