Untitled Part 9

Marco's POV:

We were docked at a nearby island, at a place called the 'Forests of Fushica', and it was my turn to scout the area while we restocked.

Thet's when I found her.

'Monkey D. Luffy,' she said her name was. I found her at the bottom of a 18-meter ravine- she was the defenition of beauty and perfection. She had a scar underneath her left eye and, for some reason, had Shanks' straw hat- I recognised her immediately.

Ace, being the proud brother he is, always showed off her bounty to the rest of the crew, and we also saw her during the Whitebeard war, where Teach captured Ace and he was about to be executed. Thatch was bedridden after he got stabbed, and was paralysed, so he was unable to participate in the war, but he saw her tear her way through marines and pirates alike, and even take down an admiral to reach her brother through the windows of the infirmary.

Her bounty was 1.2 billion after the war, which was an incredible feat for a rookie, especially after the war. She took down Kaido and Big Mom too a month ago, and her bounty skyrocketed to 1.7 billion beri and she was crowned fifth emperor of the sea.

I asked her what she was doing down the bottom of the ravine, but she didn't seem too pleased at the recollection- apparently, her crew had betrayed her and pushed her off.

So she was alone.

I asked her if she wanted an alliance, so she can still become the pirate king, but she doesn't have to be alone, just until she recovers and is ready to do whatever she wants to do from there.

She agreed, so here I am, bringing her back to the Moby.

Third Person POV:

"OYAJIIIII!!" Thatch called across the deck. "MARCO IS COMING BACK!! AND HE HAS SOMEONE WITH HIM!!"

This caught eveyone's attention. 'Marco- bringing someone??' 'Who?' 'Marco never told me he had a girlfriend?' They whispered among each other.

"GURARARA!! Let's see what the brat wants!" Whitebeard took a big sip from his mug, much to Whitey's disapproval.

"OYAJIIII!! CAN I COME ABOARD!?" Marco shouted as he and Luffy waited at the bottom of the boarding plank.

"Who's that hot chick?" Thatch whispered to Haruta as the others just stared.

"Where's everyone-" a muttering came as a certain half-naked, freckled boy turned the corner and froze in his spot. "Lu??!"

"ACE!!" Luffy rocketed herself onto him, and he hugged her back, falling back from the impact, confusing everyone else even more. "I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVERRRRR!!" She let go and they both fell on the floor, laughing at nothing.

"I'm sorry, who??" Thatch asked Ace, for the millionth time. Ace turned around to look him in the eyes. He scratched the back of his head.

"I haven't introduced you guys properly, have I??" He stands up and extends his hand to Luffy, who gladly accepts it and pulls herself up. "Guys, meet Luffy, my sister. You all remember seeing someone at the Whitebeard war, right?? That's her. Luffy, this is my crew."

"SHISHISHI!! Nice to meet you guys!! I'm Monkey D. Luffy!!" She extended her hand to Thatch, who shook it.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Thatch, the fourth division commander."

"ANYWAYS-" Marco cut over Thatch. "I found Luffy today at the bottom of a ravine and asked her if she wanted an alliance and she accepted."

"GURARARA!! ALWAYS GOOD TO HAVE MORE ALLIES!" Whitebeard boomed. "But why were you at the bottom of the ravine, daughter?"

"Uh, that's the thing," Luffy nervously tapped her foot. "My crew pushed me off."

Silence. 

Than an eruption of  chatter in disapproval.

"Why would they do that??"

"I'LL KILL THESE BASTARDS FOR DOING THAT TO MY SISTER-"

"They seem like horrible people."

"What kind of monster would do that to their own captain??!"

"SILENCE, MY CHILDREN." Everyone went quiet. Whitebeard looked Luffy in the eye. "What do you plan on doing now, child?"

Everyone turned their attention on her. "I don't have much of a plan right now, but I want to find a new crew, the 'new' Strawhat Pirates, with people like Vivi, Yamato, Law, other people. Oh, and I'm gonna become the king of the pirates!!" She said this statement so confidently, people all around her began either blushing or smiling back. 

"But wouldn't you be the queen yoi??" Marco questioned. Luffy turned around to face him.

"No way!! The queen has to follow the king. I'm not gonna follow anyone, so I'll be the king!!"