Untitled part

3rd Person POV:

Luffy woke up inside a green, luscious forest with tigers surrounding her. Not in a threatening way, more of a who-the-fu>-<- are-you-and-why-are-you-here kinda way. They growled in sync, but suddenly stopped when they felt a burst of haki from the 19-year old, dropping down beside her. A smaller, cuter tiger cub whimpered from behind the bush as Luffy just stared at it curiously.

Suddenly, it leaped into her arms and she swung it around, beaming at no-one in particular. The tigers let their defences drop down too as they tackled the comparatively small woman next to in front of them. They all roared happily, nuzzling into her as she cuddled and patted them.

"Good to see you too, Lily!! Hey, everyone!!" She told the cub and addressed the rest of the pack.

Le Flashback:

A certain sixteen year old was roaming around the forests nearby Fushia.

Without any warning, she was attacked by a large, orange tiger that tried to bite her meat. It roared at her, as if telling her to hand over the meat, and Luffy being Luffy, she roared back, as if to say 'NO WAY, YOU SHITTY TIGER!!'

The tiger had a defeated look on its face as it sat depressed in a corner, sad that its persuasion didn't work. Luffy felt bad, and so she killed a goat and dragged it back to the Tiger, who brought it back to his starving pack. The pack was a bit hostile at first, but soon warmed up when they realised they wouldn't have to starve anymore. They all sunk their teeth into the still goat and Luffy joined them.

From that day forward, every day until she was seventeen, she visited the pack, or her 'second-home', always bringing fresh pray or meat for them all to share, making sure she wasn't followed by hunters to their 'secret location'.

One day, the tiger she met first came running up to her with an orange ball of fluff in its mouth, dropping the cub at her feet. She picked it up and rocked it back and forth as the cub cuddled deeper into her, uh, you-know-what. She decided to name the cub 'Lily', after she placed the baby tiger down and a lily floated down onto it's head and she scratched at it playfully (even though she doesn't have claws yet). 

When the day that she has to leave arrives, she went to see her pack for one last time, promising she'd visit sometime. Lily was sleeping peacefully at the bottom of a tree on top of her mother, who purred when Luffy patted her head and layed her last piece of meat next to her.

"Okay, I'm gonna leave now.." Luffy started tearing up. One of the male tigers approached her and gave her a special necklace- it had a red gem which had the words 'Forever' engraved onto it. She gave him a quick hug and left, not looking back, fearing the tears would start flowing before she could even get off the island.

Flashback ends:

"It's good to see you all again!! I kept my promise, dattebane!!" Luffy gave them a thumbs up. Lily had certainly grown a lot; she was almost as big as Luffy's torso!!

Footsteps approached from behind as Luffy quickly got into a fighting stance, regardless of the bandages all over her body (which she hadn't noticed yet).

"You might wanna take it easy, yoi." A man with spikey blonde hair (that resembled a pineapple) appeared behind her, catching her off guard. Unlike the Bluejam Pirates, he didn't give off any killer aura, so she decided to make eye contact. "You might re-open the stitches."

"Eh? What stitches??" Luffy questioned, glancing down at her body. "Oh, these."

"Yeah. Now, why were you at the bottom of that ravine??" Pineapple pointed to the dark hole in the ground besides her, next to the mountain.

Luffy suddenly began remembering the previous events and grimaced, scowling at the memories. "My crew pushed me off."

Pineapple was caught off guard for a second. How could someone do that to this innocent girl?? She looked no older than fifteen!! My crew? Was she a captain?? "Oh. That's- cool?? We found you at the ravine, passed out but almost completely fine. You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good," Luffy responded, grinning up at him with her signature smile. Pineapple couldn't help but smile back in return.

"Say what, how about you join the Whitebeard Pirates?? We will never betray you or try hurt you on purpose. Besides, you need somewhere to stay, right??" Pineapple offered, holding out his hand. Luffy was deep in thought for a moment, before she spoke out loud. 

"But I'm gonna be the pirate king?" She questioned.

"Then you can join temporarily. You can set off to find your crew when you like, but you can be with us until then. All we ask if for your unwavering loyalty. We have a deal??"

"Okay!!" Luffy grasped his hand and pulled herself and Lily (who was curled up in a ball in her right hand) up. "What's your name??"

"Marco. I'm the first division commander of the Whitebeard Pirates. You are?"

"Monkey D. Lufficia, but I prefer Luffy. Nice to meet ya! I'm going to be the king of the pirates!!!"

Guess how many words we got on this chapter (not counting the AN)??

869 😏 

I'm so sorry.

I'll leave now.