Roses of Forgiveness

Faraan

A satisfied smile struck on my lips as I heard Mastoorah completing her three Qubool Hai finally. A mitigated breath left my mouth as I looked up at the sky to thank Almighty Allah.

Alhamdullilah.

فَبِأَيِّ آلَاءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ

Then which of your Lord's favours will you ˹humans and jinn˺ both deny?1

(Surah Ar -Rehman)

I prayed for Mastoorah's long-lasting happiness and her pleasant and journey of forever with Iyad which would be based on love, devotion, and companionship.

I was more than happy now that she had agreed to marry Iyad at last. She would be in front of my eyes now, in the affection of my brother and love of my nephew. What else could I imagine other than this given whatever I did with my daughter? Allah was merciful to even let me see this day.

Faris had given me this happy news after Iyad survived his injuries thankfully that Mastoorah was once again willing to marry Iyad and they were arranging their proper wedding in a few months. And today that was happening. I wanted to see my daughter and give her blessings hence I discreetly reached the marriage scene. I kept up hidden from Mastoorah by staying in a corner. Once the nikkah was done, I decided to leave the hall, all delighted by the turn of events.

When I reached the parking where the car and driver both were waiting, I came across Iyad. He looked tall, sophisticated, and handsome Masha Allah. Totally a younger version of my brother. More than anything, I was happy that Mastoorah got Iyad as her husband. He was responsible, mature, and civil like his father.

For him, relationships mattered too as it was the case with Faris. Finally, I could die in peace as regards to my Mastoorah as anything could happen, but my daughter got a man who would cherish her no matter what. If she was broken, then Iyad was here to collect her broken pieces and tie them back with his love. If she was emotional, then Iyad would pacify her with his love.

"I won't ask you to take care of my daughter, Iyad because I know you will do that. But always keep her happy. Never let a tear fall from her eyes," I said to him.

Iyad respectfully pushed his arms behind his back. "You don't worry, Uncle. She is my wife and someone very respectable to me as well."

I realized how mature he was. He never for once showed any repulsion for me. His siblings did sometimes but Iyad truly got Faris's marks with him. Truly, Allah had bestowed me by making him the husband of Mastoorah.

"May Allah bless you both. May you both always remain happy," I murmured with a smile while patting his head.

"Ameen. You don't worry Uncle. Everything will be fine. Your heart is clear as a crystal and your love for Mastoorah is unmistakable. When there is unshakeable love and pure intentions, the hearts pull towards each other on their own. That's what I have been hearing from my parents as I grew up," he said, truthfully.

"You are right, Iyad. Always be happy," I again prayed for him and Mastoorah.

Something in me knew his words from earlier were true.

__________________

Mastoorah

Iyad had to leave for his training once again and I had my classes as well so, after fifteen days of our marriage, we needed to leave each other temporarily. That was the reason why I was getting so sad. Iyad used to go before as well but as he became my husband and mehram, the shattering feeling germinated in my whole being. Even he looked worried and sad as well.