"You can go, Sanzu. Good work!"

"My pleasure, Boss."

When Mikey heard the door click he took a deep breath and sigh out through his nose. He don't know if he should feel relief by the report or dig some more. Though he's sure Sanzu will keep taps on them.

After about ten minutes he heard knocks on his office door.

"Come in."

It was his secretary.

"Boss, they are here!"

Mikey nodded and walk out with him. The hallways were as silent as always, the air tense when Mikey walk by while his employees bowed at him, not daring to take a look at his face. The secretary opens the meeting room door for him when they reach. The room was large and sealed from the outside world. The walls were soundproof stopping any information from leaking out.

Seeing him all the men stood up and bow their heads. Mikey just nodded his head, his eyes studying them all, even his friends as he sat down.

He sat at the head of the table on a black leather chair. The rest sat down after him. To his right was Sanzu, Kokonoi, Ran, Rindou and Kakucho. To his left, Mr. Petrov from Russia and his colleagues beside him.

A person from the Russian team move forward and took charge of explaining the details for the meeting.

"The weapons we have discussed for the coming month, the model has been finalized, so I will be explaining the details." The man started and explained the rest as Mikey's eyes never wavered from the projectile.

Mikey has his own morals when it comes to his work life. He has many friends that he considers precious and never keeps a secret from them. He has force them to do what he wants but one thing he has never force them to do was criminal work, to kill someone or to do anything related to mafia. Most of his friends are settled in life and has their own jobs with aims they want to achieve. The only people involve with him are the persons in this meeting and Izana. Mocchi is abroad doing works that Izana gives him.

Though, Mikey won't straight out say his other friends are innocent. They do work for him when needed and kill when needed. They work like a ghost, once appearing and disappearing right after. Mikey fears sometimes, one day because of the works he gives them they'll die a cruel death and he'll sink further into darkness. He always finds it frustrating when he gives the guys work and they agree without any arguments when he knows he will not let them talk back to him.

He has never met such a contradictorial person as himself in his life.

After the long hours of meeting ended, he let Kokonoi and Kakucho deal with the rest as he walks back to his office with the others.

"Find anything on Xaviers?" Mikey asked twirling the whiskey in the glass and gulping it down in one go. He stood facing the vibrant city with dark sky over it, the rest sat at the couch drinking at their own pace.

"They were silent for a long time but our men caught sight of them in the club at 56th Street. Six citizens went missing the same night, all women." Sanzu explained and Rindou open a video in his laptop as Mikey turn around, his eyes never leaving the screen.

A black silhouette can be seen and some rough movements, even if someone saw this clip they would just think a couple is enjoying their youth but they all can clearly see the pushing and thrashing of women trying to get free.

Even Mikey would not have notice if not for the many silhouettes he sees inside the van and the split glint of a metal in a man's hand. The video ends when a large built man gets inside the van, his face hidden from the large hood of his black jacket.

"The van went straight to their hideout, it didn't took long for us to find out." Rindou said with a smug smirk then continued,

"The most shocking thing is Xavier has not only been kidnapping from Tokyo but from the countryside as well. His small organization has gotten too big for him, finishing him now will be the best option."

Mikey just stares at the video that has been repeating in a loop while his Executives stare at him.

"When do we strike, Boss?" Ran asked out, a sly smirk decorating his lips, his eyes full of mischief as always.

"In two days. Tell our men to keep their eyes open and not let a single moment pass their irises." Mikey commanded as Rindou nodded and did the necessary things to help their infiltrate easy for tomorrow.

"Boss," Sanzu spoke out making everyone turn to him, including the said male.

"Your wedding is in four days, so I think it would be good for you to stay out of killing till your wedding. We, the rest can carry out the mission ourselves. Not to say after every mission you kind of get confuse and easy to tick off." Sanzu finished with a calm voice and tone but deep inside he was anxious since he don't know if Mikey will accept this.

"I can handle myself, Sanzu."

A chill ran down Sanzu's spine when his name roll out his boss's lips in such a cold manner.

"Yeah, I know. I apologise for stepping out my boundary." He mumble out and didn't say anything after that.

"We will discuss the details tomorrow at the guest house. For now go back to your respective places." Mikey ordered and the others didn't waste a second and started walking out the door. Mikey took a deep breath from the ciggerate and breath it out. Sanzu was about to open the door but was stopped,

"Stay back, Sanzu. I have something to ask of you."