Kai's pov

I stood there frozen , he wanted me to stay. I guess this is good because I've had a crush on him since our fight against the overlord. I think I'm going to tell him soon mabye I'll ask him to be my valentine next week is valentine's day anyway. I took the chair at his desk and pulled it next to his bed , gezus he was pressures.

~time skip~

I was scrolling through his tiktok account when i heard soft murmurs i looked at lloyd to see he was talking in his sleep again .
So i came closer to his head all i could make out from what he was saying was kai , stay and i love you . I was snap out of my thoughts when all of a sudden lloyd jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom.

Lloyd's pov

Great i just had to puke when i could kiss kai .
I ran to the bathroom bumbing into nya on the way . LLOYD ARE YOU OK- is all i could here say with a woried face. When i reached the toilet i let myself fall down onto my knees. LLOYD! shit it's kai, i look into the mirror fuck you can see my Soulmates mark this is bad ,very bad i try to think of something else and it works my mark is gone but just in time, the last thing i hear is kai saying my name before everything whent black .

~time skip~
(Still lloyd's pov)

I wake up in my room surrounded by my, mother, uncle wu and the team. How long was i out for? I ask pixal because she's the first to notice that i was awake. You've bin out atleast 4 to 5 day's. How, what happened to me i ask. your Soulmates mark came out and because the time you have left to find your soulmate shrinks day by day , Can you remove it ? no it cant be removed but there is a way to get rid of it. How pixal? Bye kissing your soulmate. Thanks pix now i just need to talk to him. By the way lloyd me and zane know that your soulmate is kai .She smirked at me . After a few minutes everyone was gone except kai .
Hey eh lloyd.  He said, wait is he nervous. Yes kai i answer. Tomorrow is valentine's day and -and i-i wa-was won-wondering if y-you wanted to be m-my valentine ? Aah im screaming on the inside omg omg omg omg . YES ,YES I WILL! I scream hopefully the others didn't here me. And mabye if you like me back would you be my boyfriend?  Yes kai i will a million times yes . I pull him closer so there's barely space between us when he notesis what im doing he smashes his lips on mine . he then picks me up and puts me on top of him

Kai's pov

I cup his face to deepen the kiss. But just then he pulls away and grabs his cheek. Lloyd are you okay ? Kai please go away! He yells. Then i see it he has the same mark as me ( a little flame) Ll lloyd you have the same mark as me . He looks at me his scared look replaced whit a smile . WERE SOULMATES KAI! I can't help but smile . How do you know? He explains that the mark means you have a soulmate and because we have the same mark were Soulmates. I peck his lips. I love you lloyd, i really do

Lloyd's pov

I love you to kai . Lloyd, kai dinner is ready! nya yells . I look at kai. We share the same look of worry.

Nya's pov
Where are those idiotic ninjas, me and zane just finished diner. I go to Lloyds room cause I saw kai there . I open the door to find lloyd sitting in my brother's lap . (Coffs dramatically) Am I interrupting something? Lloyd scrambles of of kai's lap. Sooo, diner s'ready. Hum , yeah thanks nya , lloyd say's a bit red .

Word count : 684 , wow alot happened in this chapter but I hope you liked it , by the way happy pride month to my fellow gays, bisexuals, Asexual, lesbians and many more
See you in the next chapter, bye :3