*I can get through the rest of the day,I just need some space*

"Alright,be right back." I said while smiling at her and I left her in the car and went to get Aurora.

She picked out a nice dress and We went back for Cody who was Napping in the back seat.

I checked my phone and she had texted me,Fries and tenders again.

I swear that's all she eats.

After grabbing lunch we headed to the mall and Cody picked out her suit quickly and we left.

She hadn't said a word since we left the dress shop.

When she walked through the door she flew past her father and brother and ran upstairs and slammed her bedroom door.

"Meltdown?" Silas questioned from the living room floor.

"Yep...why are you on the floor?" I questioned.

"Miles wanted to colour,So I'm helping him." He smiled.

"Rory,would you go give your sister her food please?" I requested and she nodded.

After a few minutes she came downstairs and sat with her dad and brother.

I Knew Cody needed space after melt downs like this, But I needed someone to get through to her who she would talk to.

She hardly talks to me let alone anyone else.

That night she showed me what she was drawing I was super happy,I know what her interests were now.

I decided that I needed some me time and I ran a hot bath.

Silas walked into the bathroom and hugged me before I could get in.

"I know it's your 'Me time' right now but you need a hug." He said in the softest voice.

"You've got this Atlas,We've got this,It was just a bad day love she's strong." He whispered in my ear.

"Can it be 'Our time' instead?" I questioned and He chuckled,his gruff voice always made me blush...His little mustache and kind eyes .

I kissed his lips and his hand ran across my scar.

"You're beautiful Atlas." He said with a shimmer in his eyes.

"And you're handsome." I laughed and he hugged me tightly before letting go.

We got in the shower together,Embracing eachother enjoying each other's presence.

Cody pov♬彡

I curled up in my favorite hoodie,and with my favorite teddy bear.

I started counting in 5's,It always calms me down.

My lights were dimmed and the ac was on its coldest setting.

"Codes? You alright? I thought I'd check up on you since mom and dad seem to  both be in the shower." I heard Rory on the other side of my bedroom door.

"Go away,I'm sulking!" I yell monatonely.

"Alright,But just so you know there's a fast and furious marathon on TV tomorrow." She said causing me to pause my counting.

I stood up out of bed and opened my locked door.

"Let the truth be known,Tell me lies and I will destroy your new running shoes." I deadpan and my eyes peered downwards at miles.

He always reeked of doritos,this 10 year old is absolutely disgusting,He never did much or say much,But he does speak when asked questions.

"I tell no lies,And Uncle Felix is coming over tomorrow so is uncle Damian,Kade and Ashton,And Runo too." She smiled.

A friend's Revenge जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें