Sixteen

Dad, Johnnie, Bryan, and I walked into Sally's looking for hair dye.

"I FOUND IT!" Johnnie yelled picking up a jar of Manic Panic's Hot Hot Pink. I laughed, taking the jar out of his hand and picking up another one.

"My hair and extensions need to be dyed." I reminded.

"I forgot that you had extensions." Dad mentioned. I laughed as I found a dye bowl and a tinting brush.

"Let's goo!" Bryan said, literally pulling me to the register and buying the hair dye himself, along with a straightener for him and Johnnie since Johnnie broke theirs.

"Thanks! I'll see you tomorrow Dad!" I said, walking with Johnnie and Bryan to their bus. Dad waved and then got onto the bus.

~

"So, Johnnie is going to help me dye my hair. This should be fun." I said before setting the camera on a tripod on the counter in the bathroom. "I'm using Manic Panic's Hot Hot Pink." I said before taking out my extensions and laying them on the toilet. "Here we go." I said, opening the first jar and pouring it into the bowl. I started with the roots of my hair, but Johnnie thought, 'Oh! Lets just splatter it on her head.'.

"I'm going to kill you." I said to him as I wiped the tinting brush on his face.

"That's not fair!" Johnnie yelled before wiping his hands on my arms and face.

"Hey!" I screamed. "Let's finish my hair." He nodded and continued to dye my hair. I told him that I would finish my hair, and for him to start on my extensions.

"These are weird."

"They're extensions, how are they weird?" I asked. He laughed.

"Because they're real hair, but it doesn't grow." I rolled my eyes.

"It's like a wig, dumbass." He waved at me while continuing to dye my extensions.

~

As I finished dying the rest of my hair, I helped Johnnie with the extensions. He had about half of them done so I did the rest, giving him a break.

I finished about ten or fifteen minutes later, and let them set there for forty minutes, along with my hair. In that forty minutes, Johnnie and I danced around to music and played a few games.

Ding.

"LET'S GO WASH OUT MY HAIR!" I yelled, running into the bathroom with Johnnie on my tail. He had my camera, so obviously he was going to film me wash my hair out.

"And here we have a wild Jaycee washing her hair out." I laughed at Johnnie before singing Bring Me The Horizon.

"DON'T LET ME DROWWWWNNN."

"I swear, you two are like children." Bryan said, his camera in hand. We both stuck our tongues out and laughed.

~

"Hey, so this is the aftermath of the hair dye. It's really bright pink with some light pink from the different shades of my hair. I love it." I said before Johnnie jumped into the frame.

"So do I!" He yelled.

I said bye to the camera and edited it for a few hours.

"Johnnie?" I spoke up.

"Hm?"

"I need somewhere to sleep."

"Sleep with me, in my bunk."