Three

"Jaycee!" All four guys yelled in unison.

"Uh.."

"I'm so glad you're awake!"

"Um.."

"Why'd you do that?!"

"Why'd you run out into the road?!"

"Uh.. Who are you..?"

"Oh shit."

"I'm your Dad.. This is your Uncle..and your other uncle..and your ex-boyfriend." The one with the longest hair said.

"You're my dad...? But, my dad threw me out of the house.." I stuttered.

"Vic is your Step-Dad. Your real dad kind of...shot you in the back.." The tallest one said. My mouth formed the shape of an 'o'.

"Is this my phone?" I asked no one in particular. I got nods from my father, I guess, and one of my uncles.

"Does anyone know what my password is?" I asked, again, no one in particular.

"41214, it's the exact date we adopted you. April 12, 2014." Vic stated. My mouth formed an 'o' again.

"Who exactly am I and what exactly happened?"

"You are Jaycee Fuentes, my daughter. You told us that your parents disowned you for the fact that you self harmed. So, your ex-bestfriend, Teagan, e-mailed us and told us that there was a girl with beautiful red hair that was in need of a new home. She told us about how this girl loved our music and how it has saved this girls life. Her name was Jaycee McCall. The next day, we adopted you. A few days after the adoption, we had to go on tour, warped tour, and you flipped out because you thought we were leaving you. But you called down once you realized you were coming. That's where the first hospital visit happened. We hit a pothole in the road and you went flying, hitting your head on almost everything. The doctors saw you're self harm scars-"

"I hated myself that much to where i destroyed my skin?" I questioned.

Vic nodded. "Yes. But they saw you're self harm scars and they wanted to test you for depression and/or suicidal actions or thoughts. You said no and started freaking out and yelling about how much you wanted out of there. So, they released you and we left."

"How many hospital visits has happened since you adopted me?" I asked Vic- I mean Dad.

"Three. This is the third one."

"What was the second one for.?"

"Self harm." He stated, bluntly.

"Oh- What are these?!" I screamed grabbing Vi- Dad's wrist and jerking it towards me. "What the actual fuck Victor?!" He coward back as the other three guys stared at him, waiting for him to say something.

"You said you stopped-" Mike started.

"For me and him." I finished.

"You remember me saying that..?" Dad asked with a sad expression on his face. I nodded while everyone looked at me in shock.

"So! Jaycee should be good to go home in a couple of hours. She has amnesia, but it should wear off. The majority of what she previously knew will come back to her and she will remember who you four are.Good luck!" The doctor came in, not saying a word to me, but talking about me like I wasn't even there.

"Alright. Well, I'll get your bags and stuff while you get dressed." Tony said, laying out an outfit for me to put on. It was pretty cute. Black skinny jeans with zippers on the thighs, a black Fringe Crop Top, and these super cute Black Galaxy Converse shoes. It was a complete outfit and I loved it.

"Alright. You're coming back...right?" I directed towards all of them.

"Yes, baby girl. We're coming back to get you, I promise." I nodded, sitting up all the way, and waited until they all left until I changed.

The outfit fit amazingly and it was so gorgeous. Knock knock.

"Come in!"I yelled to whoever was behind the door. It opened with a cute, adorable, HOT guy that was around the same age as me.

"Jaycee?" He asked. I nodded.

"Who are you?"

"Oh, I'm Shawn. Shawn Mendes. I came to check on you, because I was told that you got hit by a car and got amnesia." He answered.

"Oh. I thought only the guys and the doctor knew."

"Nope, plus I know everything that has happened before and after you got adopted."

"Enlighten me?"