Seven

"Tony!" Dad yelled.

Oh shit. What did Teagan say to him? What did Kellin say to him? What's happening?

"What the hell were you thinking?!" Jaime.

"Why would you fucking do that?! Do you not understand how much you hurt her? How much you hurt Jaycee??! How could you be so self-centered?!" Mike.

"She came onto me!" Liar.

"You're a fucking liar!" Dad.

Just stop. Stop yelling. Just stop.

I ran into the bathroom and locked the door as I slid down the wall. A tear slid down the right side of my faces as I heard a loud thump.

If Tony would have thought everything through, none of this would have happened.

"Jaycee open the door." Mike yelled, banging on the bathroom door.

"No." I cried, letting myself slip slowly into an anxiety attack.

Breathe. Breathe. Breathe. Fucking breathe dammit!

I grabbed my throat trying to breathe, but I couldn't.

"Open the door, dammit!" Mike yelled breaking the door off of the hinges.

"Mike." I chocked, trying to breathe, but again, I couldn't.

"Breathe, Jaycee. You just need to calm down and breathe.." He said softly while holding my limp body in his arms.

"I...I ca-cant't." I coughed and took a breath slowly as Mike rocked me back and forth trying to calm me down. I don't even understand what caused this anxiety attack. Was it the screaming? Was it the fact the Tony, the guy that I was told that I love, raped my best friend? Was it that?

"You can, baby girl. Just breathe in your nose and out your mouth. You just need to stay calm." I did as told and slowly calmed down. "Okay, what caused this?" He asked. I looked towards the sink to see a picture of Dad and I. I smiled, trying to remember that day.

"Come on, Jay. Let's go swing!" Dad yelled from across the park. I shook my head and laughed. Dad can be a big child sometimes.

"Coming." I yelled, starting to run to where he was.

" Push me." He commanded. I did as so and pushed him. He didn't say how hard so I pushed him out of the swing. I laughed as he hit the ground, landing face first into the dirt, acquiring a mouthful of dirt and grass.

"That was great!" Mike said, high fiving me in the process of me helping Dad up.

"Come on, that wasn't funny." Dad whined.

"Yes, it was very funny. Come on lets take a picture together since we haven't gotten one yet." I said handing my phone to Mike and jumping on Dad's back.

"Say Vic's a dumbass."

"Vic's a dumb- hey!" Dad yelled before smiling and letting Mike take the picture.

"Now take on of Mike and I." I said handing my phone to dad and having Mike jump on my back.

"Got it." He said after taking it. I smiled as I looked at the pictures.

"Let's get them developed."

I don't know what Mike did with the picture of us.

"Jaycee. What caused this?" Mike repeated.

"Tony r-raped my b-best friend." I said, letting a tear slip out.

"I know, baby girl. I know."