Four

Shawn's P.O.V

She doesn't remember me, that's great.

"Enlighten me?" I nodded, starting to tell her about her own life.

"Well, your real dad found out that you self harmed and they threw you out of the house. Your first thought was to run to a group home where you checked in and told them that your parents disowned you. Not even twenty-four hours later, you were adopted by the guys you know and love today-" She cut in.

"So, I wasn't even there twenty-four hours yet I still trusted Teagan?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yes. Anyways, they took you home after Kellin decided to barge in and adopt Teagan. The guys didn't want to tell you they were going on tour because it was a surprise that they wanted you to come with them. That', like Vic said, where your first hospital visit came into play. You hit your head blah blah blah. He told you that part. They released you and you continued on your way to the tour. A couple of shows into the tour, your real dad showed up. This is where your second hospital visit came into play. Vic was wrong, it wasn't from self harm. He didn't want to tell you what really happened."

"What happened then?"

"Great question. Your real father showed up and decided 'Oh! Let's go shoot my only daughter in the back wait my 9mm pistol.' Get where I'm going with this?" I questioned.

"So.. he shot me in the back..."

"Yes. Such a great father, am I right? Anyways, you went into a coma for a week or two and Vic had a break down. That's where is scars/cuts came from that you freaked out over earlier. Somewhere around this time was when you and Tony started to date, with Vic's permission of course. You two dated up until recently, which is for a little bit later in the story. The guys threw you a birthday party with all of the members of each band that you like, Black Veil Brides, All Time Low, etc. So, you didn't really like the party until Ronnie Radke started singing to you.Just remember that months have gone by since you and Tony started dating. You were still seventeen when you two got together. Anyways, you were happy because Ronnie was singing to you and Teagan was there with you. But soon after that, Teagan told you something that made your whole world crash down."

"What did she tell me?" She looked a bit frantic now. Great.

"Tony had slept with her, the day before your birthday." Her head dropped and I could honestly hear her heart breaking. It was so upsetting. Then, she started crying.

"How could he do that to me? What did I do to make him want to sleep with my so called best friend?"She cried.

"He was drunk and horny, babe. He couldn't help himself and Teagan was of legal age. Andy, do you remember Andy?"

"I think so. Tall? Black hair?" I nodded.

"Yes, that's Andy. He told you what else Tony did the night he slept with Teagan. Tony read a poem you wrote, that was supposed to be private, to everyone that was at the party. Again, he was drunk and he didn't know any better. You freaked out, and had a panic attack. Vic had to take you from Andy and calm you down. Uhmm, you're mother died on your birthday I think. It was either your birthday or the day before."

"Well, that's a great birthday present." She scoffed.

"Yeah. Well, a few days after your birthday, Tony wanted to talk to you. You denied and ran outside. The guys kept screaming at you, but you didn't listen. You ran in front of a car, Jaycee. It hit you, and now we're here. You have amnesia and I'm telling you the story of your life."

"Wow. Why would I run in front of a car?"

"You weren't paying attention."

"Wait, who are you and how do you know all of this?" She questioned. Shit.

"I am Shawn Mendes, and I am your guardian angel."