Ch11 - They Locked Me in a Room

Your POV

When you awoke-- not that you remember ever falling asleep-- your eyes remained focused on the ceiling above you. The white background and the few black dots that littered along the surface of the ceiling. 

You could feel the final rays of the sun that began to descend from the sky. You remained basked within the orange glow of the sunset.

"Because of the situation this time, I can't really scold you," You hear Recovery Girl comment.

"I'm not sure, but I think I might've shortened the time limit of my hero form again." Toshinori says, laying sprawled out on the bed, his legs having been stuck on top of the bed post. He was too tall, "I hope I still have at least an hour..."

"All Might..." Izuku mumbles, turning his head. 

"Well, it can't be helped. These things happen." The blonde responds, sitting up from the bed. 

"I need drugs. Desperately, please." You say, sitting up from the bed, startling both Toshinori and Izuku. Your world spun as you sat up. Black dots clouded your vision in protest for you sitting up so quickly. 

"Huh?! Young L/n don't tell me you're--?!" All Might spat out some blood, concerned that you're requesting drugs. He started coughing, lifting up one hand to wipe away the blood that dripped down his chin. He was a teacher, naturally it was his duty to be concerned about his students' harmful of habits-- 

"Yes, yes, dearie. I know..." Recovery Girl chuckles, getting up from her seat to hobble over to a drawer. She hands you two, over the counter tablets for your pain.

"Thank you." You mumble, smiling as you practically inhaled the pill, downing the cup of water she offered you. You exhaled through your mouth as you pinched the bridge of your nose, your other hand trying to massage your temple. 

All Might sighs, facepalming, "L/n, please phrase your words better..." 

You dramatically place a hand over your chest as you looked at him in false offense, "Are you saying you see me as that type of person! All Might, how could you? Izu-kun, are you hearing this?" You say, turning to your pal who was seated across from you. 

Your green-haired friend laughed at your words, especially as All Might tried explaining himself. 

"Excuse me." Someone had knocked on the sliding doors, and a person stepped into the room, "All Might, it's been a while." He says, removing his hat. The guy looked like your typical detective. He was on par with Akajime! Those two don't hide it, huh?

"Tsukauchi-kun! You're here too?" All Might asks, blood spilling from his mouth as he saw his old friend. You glanced at him worriedly. You didn't understand why he's coughing up so much over the simplest of things, nor how no one else was concerned. 

"All Might! Is it all right to show that form...?"

And that's when you tuned out the conversation. You plopped back down onto the bed, laying down to count the number of dots on the ceiling. 

"Sorry for the interruption, Tsukauchi, I have to question my unwilling witness." 

"Damn. It's you." 

"You can at least pretend to like me." 

"You already know I don't like doing this, me pretending isn't gonna make you un-know." You deadpan, not bothering to sit up from your bed. 

Izuku, All Might, and Tsukauchi sweatdropped at the sight of you arguing with the detective. 

The man sighs, shaking his head, he turns to Izuku and All Might, introducing himself, "Greetings, you two. I am Akajime Ichihiro. I'm the one leading this one's case." He points a thumb over to you, who laid starfish on the bed and continued peering at the ceiling. His brow twitched as you slowly turned to look at you, "Are you done sulking? I need your statement again."