CHAPTER 9 (THE TRUTH)

Começar do início

"Don't you know about this pendent jash , my mother and I have this Ruby pendent and that women in the picture is wearing one"

And take a look at this one a (witch performing some kind of witchcraft) do you know who she is?

{He shaked his head saying no..}

"She seems like Miss Areiana..?
Besides
jash,Do you really believe in witchcraft and magic world?

"Hold on Ayana, fine you said that's your mother the pendent story, fine. Now why do you think this is miss Areiana?(Confused)

"That day she had definitely used that magic spells of truth (veritas spell) that time I felt like someone is binding me with something " .

"What the... what how did you..
Well I trust you, but how did you got to know about that veritas spells"?

"Umm, from father Williams's diary...
(I felt abashed)

(Things used in witchcraft)

(He looked at me with a mixed reaction)

"You already learned a lot, there is no point to hide things from you maybe This is the time to....."*he stopped*

(He started again with a soft low voice)

Well, Ayana I won't lie to you anymore it's the time to apprise you with the truth.

"Yes, That witch on that picture is Miss Areiana she is a powerful witch and also your mother was a witch too..
You may not believe this but yah that's reality and your father.." (he stopped again)

(My father.. what?) Jash speakup ...
"And how did you know that,
who are you jash?
"Do you know about your parents too?
Or are you working for someone?
Or what...?

Ayana stop, No I don't know about my parents I know about you because he told me...

"He... who? What and who are you talking about? Will you please care to explain me whats your plan and what am I suppose to do I mean whyy?I sometimes feel like I am doing so ...

(He interrupted)

Ayana I am not suppose to tell you everything please try to understand .
yes, I am working for someone.
You just need to connect to your mother's soul.

"I thought you're doing this for me"

Ayana I never said that... It's your expectations I don't think you should worry about that now.

"Alright...
Connect with mother's soul ... How am I suppose to do that?

Your pendent have powers. And so you.
You are a halfblood witch because your father was not into wizardry.

Ayana, I already told you everything I knew...

(I can feel the deepness in his voice)
I am not doing this for him(your father). I am doing this for you. I decided to come with you because I wanted to make sure that your safe .See it's complicated I can't explain your everything you will get to know about things soon..

"Atleast tell me whom are you working for for God sake... (He hesitate)
come on..??

Fine
Your father..
I am working for your father..

(You know him? Who is he)

He smiled knowingly..
(The change in his expression was making my blood Shiver)
Finally he said..

Your father is..
{Father Williams}

꧁𝒬☞︎︎︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎𝒬꧂

TO BE CONTINUED...
...............................................................