(Ch. 4) POOL EPISODE‼️‼️‼️

(The timeline of this story is so ass🫃)

(Y'all aren't ready for the big plot twist that awaits)

"Wakey wakey eggs and bakey😇😇😇👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨😇"

Min slowly opened his eyes to see his friends hovering above him, only.. they weren't in the hallway anymore?

IT WAS THE POOL???? BEACH EPISODE👙👙👙🌊🌊🌊☀️☀️☀️!!!!!!!!

"Jesus pole dancing christ, why are we in the pool?" Min rubbed his head as his friends slowly back away from him.

"Well! I chloroformed you, and we didn't wanna leave you on the dirty ass floor!" Rai responded, helping her friend up.

"Damn really? Why the shit did you chloroform me though?🌝🌝"

Cami and Rai turned to each other worriedly, not wanting to remind Min of the disappearance of his shmoopie shmoo or whatever the fuck.

"Uhh fuckin- uhhhhhhhhhhhh" Cami turned to Rai, who simply shrugged.

Cami got an idea!!!!! He knew what to do!!!!

He tried picking Min up. However, bro physically COULDN'T. HE WAS STRUGGLING💀💀💀💀🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🔥🔥🔥

So he just simply pushed Min into the pool!!!!!!!!! Fully aware of the fact that he CANNOT swim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great plan jackass😻😻😻😻

Rai slowly turned to Cami, like that one 3D emoji.

"...YOU FUCKING DUMB SHIT- HIS ASS CAN'T SWIM??!!!?!?!" Rai shouted gesturing toward Min, who was floating along the pool

(Bro was either having the time of his life, or dead💀💀☠️☠️☠️)

A familiar figure from earlier in this story approached the two comrades.

"Damn, deadass🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶"

They turned around to see a white haired boy, why.... IT'S NONE OTHER THAN OLIVER!!!!

(Insert sitcom claps and "OOOOO")

"HEY. YOU'RE THE UNCIRCUMCISED COCK THAT THREW PAPER AIRPLANES AT ME🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬" Rai exclaimed angrily.

Cami didn't react to Rai's insult to Oliver, (Neither did Oliver tbh) Cami was more focused on Olivers pencil arm

"Yuh *MUNCH MUNCH* that was me." Oliver spoke between bites of....soap..? SOAP..? WHAT IN THE SAM HELL..?

Rai looked him up and down, "Dawg why the FUCK are you eating soap-"

"How do you wipe your ass?"

.

.

.

And thats how Cami's heart was sacrificed to Alice!!!!!!!/j

There was a long silence, because you DON'T JUST ASK PEOPLE HOW THEY WIPE THEIR BOOTYHOLE. CAMI. 😭😭😭😭😭

Oliver deadpanned Cami, before holding up his other hand.

"Are you fucking slow???💀💀💀💀💀🔥🔥🔥🔥🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️"

"Yes infact, yes I am." Cami responded with a little too much acceptance.

"Damn, thats relatable." Spoke a mysterious voice.

The group turned around to see.... WHAT⁉️⁉️ NANI?? WHY.. IT WAS

ABBIE!!!

"ABBIE??" Rai exclaimed, how the fuck was bro alive????

"Oh, uh- yeah it's me..? Why?" Abbie seemed confused, as if bro didn't just get devoured by their oreo-loving, baldi banging, furry of a math teacher.

(Me personally, I would NOT let that slide💀💀)

Before Rai could even respond, (WHYS SHE ALWAYS GETTING INTERRUPTED??)

Min, who had just been floating in the pool... ROSE LIKE A PHOENIX FROM THE ASHES. ASCENDING OUT OF THE POOL, AS IF GOD WAS TAKING HIM AWAY FROM THIS MORTAL PLANE🔥🔥🔥🔥⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️🌞🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

HIS EYES LIT UP, A BLINDING WHIT LIGHT AS HE THUNDERED,

"GOD BLESS AMERICA🇺🇸🇺🇸🦅🦅🦅 HAVE I FINALLY BEEN FORGIVEN FOR MY SINS🫃🫃👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨⁉️⁉️⁉️ THANK YOU HEAVEN. YOU'VE GIVEN US OUR ANGEL ONCE MORE🗣️🗣️🔥🔥🔥⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️ GOD BLESS🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏"

.

.

.

Min once again, had to be put down.

END OF CHAPTER 4