(Ch. 3) meeting some bozos

You already know the drill, here come the three collaterally compromised fools.

It's music class, or whatever fucking class Mister Demi teaches. (If that twink ass teacher doesn't teach music then idk WHAT HE TEACHES.)

Cami and Rai are giggling like some anime schoolgirls because of how "ballsbustingly smexy" Mister Demi was. (EW, YOU NASTY ASS BASTARD🤬🤬)

Min side-eyed the two buffoons, wondering on a scale from one to ten, how disappointed would their ancestors be.

He ignored the two and continued drawing. What was he drawing? Why, Mister Demi of course! (He was paid 20 dollars by the fools he found himself friends with)

Cami and Rai kept whispering the ungodly horrors that they would do to their teacher, until Rai was assaulted with a paper airplane to the skull.

"YEOWCH!!!!" Rai yelped, rubbing her head as if a goddamn bolder hit her head.

"Chill the fuck out dawg, you were hit by a damn PAPER PLANE💀💀🔥🔥" Cami laughed.

Rai turned to face to offenders who dared to hit the great queen of dramatics🫃

(WHO YALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!)

Ah, of course. The school troublemakers. (insert Meet The Plastics🔥🔥🔥)

Oliver, Zip, and Edward (Twilight ass name💀)

They were laughing at Rai's shriek of unbearable agony at the pain of a paper airplane.

Oliver was laughing rather normally, as opposed to Zip and Edward (especially Zip) who were tweaking the fuck out.

Before Rai could unleash her inner alpha bad boy hybrid princess upon the poor souls, class was dismissed. (Saved by the bell☠️☠️🔥🔥)

IN THE HALLWAY

"Soo... you got the goods?" Rai whispered to Min.

"Yeahh... the goods.. you got em?" Cami mumbled, looking from side to side.

Min looked between the two nincompoops before sighing.

"I have your dumbass commission, just ask me for the damn art. I'm not no fucking drug dealer☠️☠️"

Min pulled out the drawings of Mister Demi as the two disgusting ashtrays foamed at the mouth.

Min looked around the hallway only to see another mutual friend of theirs! A fellow named Whit! (Their real name is Kai, but Whit was Min's nickname for them)

Before Min could even utter a word to Whit, they galloped off, Spirit Riding Free style🐎🐎🔥🔥⁉️⁉️⁉️

Min moped after their friend so carelessly sprinted away, what was their problem😞😞😞
(Bro didn't wanna get involved with Min, and his friend's insane antics🙏🙏🙏🙏)

Min turned back to his friends and they continued on their break, until....

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

A random NPC was running down the halls, followed swiftly by Miss Thavel.

The three amigos stared at each other, then back at where the girl fled.

"Damn, you think she failed a test?" Cami questioned, a bit of concern in his voice.

Min put his hands in his pocket, "Yeah no fucking shit sherlock, why else would she be chased by a teacher?"

Rai sighed, "Damn.. Poor girl. It's Abbie all over again-"

Rai was once again, interrupted by a scream.

"NOOOO. FUCK, WHY ABBIE😭😭😭😭😭🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 IT COULD'VE BEEN ANYONE ELSE- WHY HIM🗣️🗣️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 THIS WORLD IS FILTHY AND IS FILLED WITH NOTHING BUT SIN AND SADNESS🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬."

Min clutched his chest and fell to the ground, pounding the ground with his fist as he monologued.

Rai didn't have time for this man-kisser's bullshit.

Luckily!! She had just the solution! She pulled out her limited edition ✨NAPTIME✨ and pink barbie towel😻😻😻😻

.

Min went beddy bye🌝

END OF CHAPTER 3