two / 돌

JUNE 16th

Okay, I've been in this crappy apartment for a few days now and I still haven't got no text or email or anything about the in-person auditions.

I finally decided on an audition song, by the way. My voice is more on the deeper side rather than my voice being naturally high pitched, since I'm a girl, so I decided to do a boy group song.

That song being 'Bite Me' by ENHYPEN because the song just came out a month ago. I spent two whole days just deciding on a song, and another two days learning it. I decided to be very extra and learn all three versions of the dance. The solo part, without the girls, the boy part, (enhypens part) AND the girl part. In the end, I'm going to end up only doing one and since I love wasting time that's exactly what I did.

Not only did I have to learn the dance(s), but I had to sing while doing it. I didn't HAVE to, but I'm extra, we know this.

Now that I'm done practicing, I need a way to waste time.

And what better way is there to waste time while bored than to sleep?

Except I don't know the better way and I decide to do the worser way, which in this case is having to drag myself down six floors because the fucking elevator broke to a convenience store and my big backed self is hungry.

I get up from my incredibly perfect, smooth, soft, UNCOMFORTABLE bed and slip on shoes. (I was lying about everything but the uncomfortable part for the bed.) After putting on my slippers, I zip up my jacket and take my wallet and keycard with me. Not getting locked out today, no thanks.

I exit my room and walk down the treacherous stairs that I tripped on four times. Fix the elevator please I can't keep doing this.

After being verbally harassed (talked to) by a random old woman (the receptionist), I'm finally able to exit the building and walk to the convenience store. It's only across the street, but I really hate getting hit by cars so it takes me ten minutes just to cross.

I finally make it to the convenience store and I grab a fish egg onigiri (don't knock it till you try it), corn soup (don't knock it till you try it), a random container of kimchi from some unknown brand that will probably give me food poisoning, and a lychee drink because I'm extra and I fuck with lychee.

My total is like ₩22,000, which is cheap in USD as you'd probably get all of that in america for $50. (since it's not american food (and america is expensive))

I walk out with a plastic bag that is probably about to break, but it's not! Yet! I successfully walk across the street again in less than ten minutes so win-win.

I take about five minutes walking up the stairs because one, I'm tired, two, that's a lot of work, and three, it's a lot of stairs.

I finally make it to my room and once again, struggle to put my keycard in the right way, but once I eventually do, I immediately start cooking my beloved corn soup. I pour it in a pot and wait like five minutes, in the meantime, I eat my onigiri (which was very yummy) and my kimchi (which was also very yummy except probably contaminated). Not to mention, I also drink half my lychee drink and choke on the floating pieces of lychee every now and then.

My corn soup is finally prepared and I burn myself by holding the bowl directly under it. I'm smart, I know. I somehow don't drop the bowl from the heat and instead place it in the sink. I then pour the rest of the corn soup there. I can't cook for the life of me, but I somehow did this.

I carefully transport the bowl to the table, which has multiple burn marks from bowls on it. Surely another one won't make a difference!

For once, I was actually right. It didn't make a difference. I finish my yummy yummy in my tummy corn soup and place the bowl in the dishwasher. (I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE A DISHWASHER).