~Chapter Three~ Those Mesmerizing Eyes

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎                                          

          I attended my first lecture, which was  Organization of Commerce and Management. It was nice, the professor had a calm and soft nature.

For the second lecture, I had to go to another classroom, which was on the left side of the first one. So, I packed my bag and walked towards the door, as I was looking back because someone called my name, I accidentally hit my head on a guy's chest.

      I opened my eyes, lifted my head, and our eyes met

      I opened my eyes, lifted my head, and our eyes met. He was tall and handsome, has messy hair and  mesmerizing eyes. His eyes were like a deep blue ocean in which I got lost for a while.

I felt butterflies dancing in my stomach. It was a feeling I couldn't put into words, how I felt at that time. That was the moment when I realized, maybe this is how love at first sight feels. I stepped back and said sorry to him, and he said sorry too. Then, I left for my class.

                                                                                                   ❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

During my class, I was thinking about him and wondering how someone could be so handsome. I was hoping to see him again after class and wishing that he was from my class. And guess what? In the third lecture, when I came back to my classroom and looked for him, I saw him sitting on the second bench of the middle row, and I thanked God for it.

     By God's grace, there was an empty bench behind him. So, I sat there before anyone else. I put my right hand on the desk, leaned my cheek on my right palm, and started gazing at him with a smile on my face. He was talking to his friends, and I was listening to him.

     Suddenly, I heard an 'excuse me' in the soft and soothing voice of a girl. I looked at her and smiled. Then, she asked me if she could sit with me if no one else was sitting there. So, I removed my bag, told her to sit there, and went back to staring at him. She asked me if I had an extra pen. I was a little frustrated by then because she was disturbing me.

But I was definitely not a rude person, so as I always had a collection of pens with me, I picked one out and gave it to her. She thanked me and started a conversation, asking my name, schooling, and about my family. After answering all her questions, I also asked her the same about her. Her name was Mugdha, and from her family and educational background, I could tell she was from a wealthy family but still had a very soft and soothing nature.

                                                                                               ❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

There were two back-to-back lectures in the same classroom before lunch break. Everyone was getting bored, but I was enjoying the class. Because of someone, I didn't mind if the class went on and on. After the class finished, everyone went to the canteen for lunch, and so did I.

I felt lonely and didn't know whom to talk to because everyone was with their friends and groups. I just wondered, when and where did these people met and become friends? Is there any special class for them? Did I miss it? And why didn't I know about it? Then I realized that not everyone is like me, who plans everything alone and does it alone. There is a species of human beings called friends. They not only hang out together but also make plans together.

But this was not the case for me. My only best friend, Anjali, chose the science stream, and I chose commerce, so we parted ways. The only reason I chose this college is my sister who once told me about this college, then I googled it and fell for it. Luckily, the fees for junior college were not in lakhs, so I got admission here. Well, kuch pane ke liye kuch khona padata hai, so for getting into this new world I lost my dearest bff and my comfort too.

After breaking my long self-talk I entered the canteen where I saw a bunch of people sitting over there, and it was too crowded. I rolled my eyes to watch the whole canteen; the interior was amazing, and I loved it because I got a place where I am going to spend most of my time in the upcoming two years. I found an empty place to sit and then put my bag there and left to order coffee and a sandwich to eat. I got my sister's phone out of my bag to call my mom and started eating while talking to her. My phone was facing some problems, so we shared phones, which was normal for us since childhood. While eating and talking with my mom, I was wondering in the canteen if I find my handsome hunk anywhere, but sadly, he was not there. After finishing my food, I hung up the call, packed my stuff, and left the canteen.

                                                                                                 ❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

As I entered in classroom, I was again looking for him, but he was not in the class, so I thought he had already left. Then I spotted an empty desk and sat there. In the middle of the lecture, someone knocked on the door, and everyone looked up. It was him with his friends. He asked permission from the professor to get in the classroom, and after she nodded yes, they all entered and went to the last bench at the corner, and the class resumed again.

After this lecture, we were separated again because it was an optional subject. And we have chosen different subjects. Of course, I regretted it a lot, but I had to deal with it. After the last lecture, I headed out of the classroom. I was looking for him again, but then my phone rang. It was my dad; I picked up and said yes, speak! I never said hello on a call; I never liked it. He told me to come to the bus stop, as he'd be there in a few minutes, I said yes and hung up the call.

When I stepped out of the college gate, I saw mine Mr. Mesmerising Eyes standing near his bike, talking to his friends. I was mesmerized by his presence. I felt a strange pull towards him, but I quickly shook off the feeling and headed towards the bus stop. I saw my dad waiting for me, and I got into the car. On the way back home, I couldn't stop thinking about him. He had left a deep impression on me, and I knew this was just the beginning of something special."

                                                                                                       °°°°°°°

That's how our Riyan and Samyra met for the first time. Hope you guys like this chapter.

.............
.......
...