⛓️🥀⛓️MORNING⛓️🥀⛓️

---------------------------

Yn's eyes fluttered open, the soft light of morning filtering through the curtains.

Blinking away her sleep, she sat up, expecting to find Mr. Kim still beside her on the bed. However, to her surprise, she found herself alone.

Confusion clouded her thoughts as she glanced around the room, searching for any sign of her roommate.

Had he already left for the day?

Yn couldn't shake the feeling of disappointment that washed over her.

She had hoped to wake up to the comfort of his presence, to the sense of security he provided.

As Yn looked around the room, her gaze landed on a note lying on the bedside table.

Curiously, she approached and picked it up, unfolding it gently. In Mr. Kim's familiar handwriting, the note read:

"Good morning, Yn,

I hope you slept well despite the storm last night. I had to leave early for work, but I didn't want to disturb your rest.

I've prepared breakfast for you, and it's waiting for you on the kitchen table. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to text me.

Take care,

Mr. Kim"

"Text him? I don't have his number!!"
Yn talked to herself in confusion.

As she was about to put the note aside, her eyes landed onto the back of the page.

And there it was!

Mr. Kim had written his number over there.

Yn quickly grabbed her phone and immediately saved his number.

A smile spread across Yn's face as she read the note again and again. The thoughtfulness of Mr. Kim's gesture touched her deeply, warming her heart.

With a sense of gratitude, she tucked the note into her pocket and made her way to the washroom to freshen up.

------------------------------

As Yn freshened up and made her way to the kitchen, she was greeted by a heartwarming sight.

The table was adorned with a spread of delicious food, carefully prepared and arranged by Mr. Kim.

Colorful fruits, freshly baked pancakes, and steaming cups of coffee awaited her, their inviting aroma filling the air.

Surprised by the thoughtful gesture, Yn couldn't help but smile at the sight before her.

It was clear that Mr. Kim had gone out of his way to make her morning special, despite his early departure for work.

The sight of the beautifully decorated table filled her with a sense of warmth and gratitude, reminding her once again of the genuine love,care and kindness he always showed her.

With a grateful heart, Yn took a seat at the table and began to enjoy the delicious breakfast, savoring each bite as she reflected on the unexpected joy of starting her day with such a thoughtful gesture from her roommate, friend, therapist,
and not to mention: Her new crush!

-------------------------------

To be continued...⛓️🥀⛓️

Please vote the story it motivates the author! ⛓️🥀⛓️