Love and Hate: Guiding Light x Shadow (Fluff → Part 2)

Details:
Guiding Light is Female
Shadow is Male
!Continuation of the last chapter!

"Nice to have settled things between us." Shadow thanked Guiding Light, smiling. "I guess so." Guiding Light coldly replied, almost like if she was annoyed by something.

"Oh, sorry." Shadow said, letting go of Guiding Light's hand. "Eh, it's ok, just pay more attention next time." Guiding Light said.

"Well, it was nice talking with you. Sometime later?" Shadow asked, hoping for a positive response. "... What else can we do here, actually? It's a bit boring in here anyway." Guiding Light responded, shrugging.

"Agreed. See you around!" Shadow said, waving goodbye and leaving the room. "See ya..." Guiding Light said, her stomach feeling somewhat funny.

As Shadow left the room, he went to talk about what happened with his buddies Jack and Hide, who were playing a dominoes game a few rooms back.

"Oh, hey there Shad." Jack said, looking at Shadow, who was on the doorframe. "Did you find Guiding?" Hide asked, his voice somewhat raspy. "Hey fellas, we actually talked and settled our issues, so now we're friends." Shadow said, taking a seat.

"That's nice! I hope the best for you." Jack said, smiling. "Heh, thanks, Trollface" Shadow thanked, turning to Hide.

"Hide, your voice is somewhat peculiar... Do you have a sore throat or something?" Shadow asked. "Oh, it's nothing really, I just ended up messing myself over in a locker and I guess it damaged my vocal cords." Hide commented, turning his attention back to the game.

"Oof, my condolences for you. You better now?" Shadow questioned, concerned. "Nah, I'm alright, I actually like my voice sounding like this, it's kinda cool y'know?" Hide said, shrugging it off. "And I can confirm that." Jack made a side comment, while looking at his domino pieces.

"Eh, if you say so. I'm joining next round." Shadow said, watching both the Locker Brothers play.

Guiding Light was walking through the hotel, often stopping to talk with some of the entities, since she was bored. "Nothing to do... No is around... What can I do man?" Guiding Light asked herself, looking around.

She decided to head back to the main lobby and start over, so she became her light version and teleported back there, and she resumes her search again.

Guiding Light walked across some rooms, and she started to hear talking, and as soon as she opened the next door, she would see something... Interesting, to say the least.

"Buddy, that's not how the game works!" Seek screamed, looking at Hide with disbelief. "I threw the add rule card a few moments ago! Did you forget?" Hide retorted, facing Seek.

"Oh yeah, sorry. My bad." Seek apologized, facing his cards again. "Can I join next round?" Guiding Light asked, floating over them.

"Ayyy, took quite a while for you to show up, eh?" Shadow said, looking up. "I guess so. sorry for not coming sooner." Guiding Light apologized, sitting in one of the empty chairs.

Rush, Eyes, Hide, Jack, Shadow, and Seek were playing UNO in the painting puzzle room, and now Guiding Light was watching that chaotic game happen.

But she was also looking at someone quite a lot, and interestingly enough, nobody noticed she was Looking at Shadow longer than usual, and it kept being unnoticed until the round ended.

"GG's, Y'all! you played well." Eyes said, throwing his last card in the middle of the table, winning the round. "I knew I should've used this +4..." Seek groaned, shoving his head on the table.

"It happens with the best of us, Seek. Want to join us, Guiding?" Shadow said, facing her, only to see her staring at him.

"Uuuh... Guiding? You there?" Rush asked, passing his hand in front of her eyes, snapping her out of her trance.