Part 4.The Butterfly dream. 🍋

Warnings.

I have a dream. Where this nation sees Rin as the top tier waifu. Where Rin smut will not be judged by the quality of the drawing, but by the spirit of the writer.

This chapter is 18+. All characters are above 18.

Sex.

Gay Sex.

Yuri

Mana transfer.

And many other things!

Yatta!

...

Narrator POV

Narrator POV.

It was a normal day for a normal person...

Rin was laying on the bed, as Harvey was...

*CRACK*

Harvey had adapted to be a chiropractor.

"mhm, that was a good crack." Said Harvey absentmindedly as unfortunately...

The wheel decided that a catgirl maid was the ultimate form of life.

Harvey placed a hand on the back of Rin's shoulder, and another on her hip, applying a twisting pressure..

"I'm gonna push on it.. One... Two..." 

*Crack*

'Is this heaven or Hell?..'

Indeed. Touching his- Or her waifu in such cause, was heaven...  But nonetheless... Harvey didn't know how to release such pent up feelings.

*CREAAaAK-*

The wheel spun as it adapted, Making Harvey Un-horny...

'GODDAMNIT.'

"Hey, What does that wheel even do?.." Asked Rin out of curiosity... She had seen the wheel appear and do many, many things that seemingly enhanced harvey in many ways... Sometimes unexpected ways.

They had been living peacefully and in tranquility for about a few weeks now...

"If you would guess, what would you say?" Asked Harvey....

Rin began to think about it... But was too relaxed right now to want to think hard about anything.

"Ugh... forget about it." Said Rin dismissing the topic... She slumped back into the bed as the chiropractor session had ended, and she felt really great!

"To Adapt to Any And All Phenomena. That is what the wheel allows me to do." Said Harvey...

"uh.. Uhuh." Said Rin, As he was surely bluffing... Such thing would be near impossible in magecraft and would require someone  with talent beyond that of someone in the age of gods, and magic circuits beyond what she has observed in Harvey...