18: Seed

— *few weeks later

   Jenny just finished running in the park .. and is currently taking a break and Ummera appear giving a drink to her ...

While reaching it out she recalls the time when she had a dream a few days ago after Sara appear..

Early in the morning...

*Buzzz buzz buzzz—*

  And a phone call from the school ring's the phone in Jenny's pocket and a woman's voice can be heard in the other side Lucy's voice can be heard in the other line.." hello?? Lee are you there?" Ask by Lucy in the other line ," oh Lee is currently not at home what is it that you want to say?" Said by Jenny in the phone in her kind voice for disguise cover

" oh it's ok I'll call later"

"I'm not sure if he will come back this week he is currently in his trip"said by Jenny

"Oh ok , please tell him that the project,that we're working on is finished I already made the missing details hehe , thank you ms.?" Said by Lucy

"Jenny that's my name, thank you I will tell him about that"said by Jenny

"Ok then nice to meet you Ms.Jenny"say by Lucy

Buzzz buzz *

The telephone end....

Jenny feel a little dizzy and is craving for food she think about meat....

She has decided to go jogging before buying meat in the market ... There she meet Ummera just finished jogging , he buys two drinks and give the other one to Jenny. She grab it and after she open it she immediately feel vomiting because of the smell .. and put it to the side of the bench, Ummera noticed this.

"Are you ok Jenny?" ask by Ummera

"Oh I'm ok just feeling a little unwell hahaha—" it is immediately cut by Ummera by carrying her because he noticed that she is really feeling unwell not knowing that they are already attracting many people in the park Jenny feel embarrassed and want to be put down even the beast man with a beast woman stare at them thinking they are also a couple..

Then Jenny had enough and ask Ummera to put her down because it's embarrassing she said and he put her down but said that she should be careful because he think she is pregnant not knowing she is so embarrassed right know because the people staring at them begin thinking that they are such a cute couple hearing this she immediately run  as fast as she can ... The people around giggles as Ummera run after her ....

In the market. ..

While running she smell a very sweet meat smell being grilled with sweet smell...

She stop and Ummera catch up to her and ask if she want to buy something and she nods, Ummera then ask " do you want me to help you " then Jenny remember the people that said they look like a couple then she said "nop—"  then Ummera said "ok then let's hit the market" dragging Jenny in the jacket ...

A few minutes later...

Jenny is around all the meat she can smell she grab the sweet smelling meat and some sweet potatoes near the meat shop a peddler pass by and she ask buy 2 kilo of it smiling... Ummera watch by and smile remembering about her smile when she is so excited...

Few minutes later:

Ummera and Jenny walk out of the market Jenny is smiling happily because of the food she get and Ummera is smiling because of the happy memories he remember because of her smile.. they walk the way home because it's nearby

In the house 20 minutes of walking :

The sun is already in it's peek and lunch time is near because it's already 10 am . Jenny go to the kitchen to cook it and Ummera is so bored and just want to sleep because he was called to the company by the CEO For him to report something... Ummera just enter his room and flop in the bed while Jenny is cooking there food ...

To be continue: