Noor was entering in Suneha's room when suddenly her foot slipped and she fell down. Upon falling, her face landed on a red object, and she screamed loudly. Her hands were stuck in chewing gum, and her face was completely covered in red ketchup because she had fallen with force. Just then, water spilled onto her from somewhere, and she got completely drenched.....

"Now you'll to know that whoever mess with Faris, will see the worst side of meeeeeeee noooooorrrrrrr" she heard Faris word and when she looked at him..he became shocked he never thought noor will came across this...

Upon hearing Noor's cry, everyone rushed into the room and were shocked to see her condition. Ahaan felt like bursting into laughter, but he managed to control himself. Suneha and both moms were in shock, wondering who could have done this all of a sudden...

"Didi are you okay" suneha took first step towards her while walking carefully...

"Noor am so sorry noor, I didn't knew that you will came there I planned this all for suneha am really sorry noor"

Faris was repeatedly apologizing to Noor, unable to believe that what he had planned with Suneha had happened to Noor instead. He felt like smashing Suneha's head for this...when suneha heard this she became shock

"Hey you son of a elephant, you planned these things with me, now I'll show you" suneha said and started digging her nails in Faris's biseps....

Noor ran away to her room, and as soon as she left, Ahaan burst into uncontrollable laughter. Meanwhile, his mothers were furious and Suneha was glaring at Faris as if she would eat him alive...

"Bhai I never thought you are the best prank planner" ahaan said and lie down while clutching his stomach because of laughter his stomach is paining

"Why did Noor come to your room instead of you?" Faris asked to suneha while gritting his teeth

"It means you are still planning a prank on me you know what, Once I played a prank with Noor, she didn't talk to me for a whole month. you're just like one of those naughty kids in a herd of elephants.now see what Noor didi will do with you" suneha said to Faris and he become tensed

"He rushed into Noor's room and began knocking on the door, attempting for Noor to open it from the inside. 'Noor, please open the door,' he called out. But no response...

"Ab to tum gaye, ab tumhe samjh me aayega suneha se panga lene ka anjaam kya hota hai" suneha said while smirking ( "Now that you're gone, you'll understand the consequences of messing with Suneha,".)

"Tumhari or tumhari do Kodi ki dhamkiyon ki aesi ki tesi" Faris said and again stated knocking on the door but again no response ( "Your threats and your two-bit intimidation tactics will get you nowhere," )

"Ahhahah hahahaha yaar maja hi aa Gaya Aaj to tumhare Bhai ki shakal dekhi kese barah baj Gaye the uske chehre pe" suneha said while laughing ahaan also joined him ("Man, it was hilarious! Today, I saw your brother's face when things went south for him,".)

"Yeah I also enjoyed so much today" ahaan said and they both moved towards living rooms

While on the other hand noor was cursing (not bad one )Faris, and cleaned her self, and wore new clothes...

When noor stormed into her room, her face was flushed with anger, her eyes blazing with fury. She had just discovered the aftermath of her husband's latest prank, and she was not amused. She had never imagined that Faris could do such absurd things.But there was no celebration in noor's demeanor, only frustration and annoyance....

"She's better off in the room than being with Suneha; otherwise, things would have escalated with her and undoubtedly, she would have devised some sort of retaliation plan. It's a good thing I went there instead. Now, neither of them will engage in any mischief, nor will they think of anything untoward. As for Faris, I won't talk to him" noor talked to herself and went towards her bed for applying the ointment...her hand was full red and head was also burning with pain....