CHAPTER 19: BIRTHDAY

Start from the beginning

Omgea jump down from the couch making the bells rings which becomes the omega's new obsession.

"Now one more thing" jungkook looked up. Taehyung called a maid who was carrying a big box.

Alpha come forward opening the box reviling a beautiful Tiara having purple dimonds.

He put the tiara on omega's head.

"Now you look like a actual luna not like some wild omega " taehyung laugh.

"Bad hyungie"

"We should go down on luna"

Jungkook make grabbing hands. Taehyung picked the Omega carrying him in his arms.

Jungkook circle his hands around his alpha in healing his alpha's calming

scent which smell like soil after rain.

                              ㅇㅁㅇ

"Happiest birthday luna" yoonji wish the omega.

Jungkook thanked her

"My dear luna please accept this gift" yoonji dramatically bow forwarding a beautiful wooden box. She open it reliving a locket.

"This is so beautiful nonna thank you" jungkook smile showing off his bunny teeths.

"Happiest birthday empress. May this year brings you a lot of good news" jimin wished with his eye's smile.

"Thank you chimmy Hyung now you don't visit me" jungkook complaints.

"Oh sorry luna, forgive this poor man but our emperor make me work day and night" jimin complaint back. Making yoonji and jungkook giggle while taehyung just shook his head.

"Don't worry Hyung your empress will talk to emperor to give my chimmy Hyung break"

Everyone laugh, jimin gift him a beautiful gold dagger.

                            ㅇㄴㅇ

"Your emperor the cage is ready" hoseok informed reciving a nod from the alpha.

"Happy birthday your empress" hoseok bow down and wish the omege.

"Thank you hobi Hyung, you promise you will teach me horse riding when I will become big. So I am big now" jungkook giggle making hoseok blush at the nickname and taehyung well he is busy admiring the omega.

Soon taehyung and jungkook sat in carriage. The carriage is simply in white colour with golden touch. It was an open carriage so everyone can see the couples. Four beautiful white horses to carry the carriage were ready to go.

"We shall proceed" the true-blood annouced. Jimin, namjoon and Yoongi sat on thier horses. Jimin was infront while namjoon and Yoongi on each side of carriage. Hoseok was behind leading the troops who were assigned for empress safety.

Yoonji and areum sat on their Carriage.

And the journey began towards the be-jira hills (random names).

                        ✨💜✨

"Long live empress long live emperor"

The people of solar cheer for the royal couples. As the carriage made it's way towards the hill while people following them

A group of delta come forward with drums in their hands.

They begin to sing the song which they specially made for their beloved empress.

May the smile will never fade away (fade away)

May the eyes never lose it's shine (lose it's shine)

May the love never dies (never dies)

May our luna smile forever (forever)

Even the flowers of solar prays.

You long live our luna.

Alpha will protect you with his all will.

Solar will protect you with our all will.

You long live our luna.

Oh luna, never leave your solar.

Oh luna , never forget to shine.

Oh luna, never low your head.

Oh luna ,never taste lose.

You long live our luna.

(Sorry for my cringey song ¯⁠\⁠_⁠ʘ⁠‿⁠ʘ⁠_⁠/⁠¯)

Like this they sing all the way towards the hills.

Well, it a tradition made by the solar people for their beloved empress birthday as taehyung never celebrate his birthday. So everyone celebrate luna's birthday like a festival. Every year.

Omegas and deltas cook food for the feasts.

While alphas and betas arrange palce for the feast.

As taehyung found jungkook and his mother on be-jira hills under a tress. So everyone celebrate the birthday on be-jira hills.

Male Alphas and betas arrange long tables for food and drink while they sat on mats. They arrange chairs for couples but taehyung refused saying they will sat on mats too but solar people are stubborn like their luna, so they arrange nice cushions for them.

Back to feast. Everyone sat down, female alpha and female betas server everyone.

"Your Emperor feed luna first" an old beta said.

Taehyung made jungkook sit on his lap and grab meat with his chop sticks feeding the luna.

Like this everyone start eating. Taehyung eat in between feeding the younger.

"I really want to live in solar, people are here so nice" areum said eating a cucumber.

"Well, they really nice but 3 years ago everything wasn't same" Yoonji said sadly.

"3 years ago when some alpha attack luna in his rut and alpha killed him brutally infront of everyone, people start hating him calling him monster and what not" jimin said hands curl up forming a fits.

"After alpha sat on throne, he did a lot for solar, then people start loving him" namjoon continue.

"Oh Emperor goes through a lot" areum pity the alpha.

As they were talking a solider come forward giving taehyung a letter. He open the letter and read.

"Princess Areum" taehyung called.

Areum get up confusedly. She come forward.

"Your parents along with your sisters are here" taehyung informed.

"Why are they here?" Seokjin said as he was sitting beside him with some distance.

"For wedding..." Areum looked at him as the alpha spoke.

"They are here for my wedding with your sister Nira" true blood continue eyes darken flicking from green to red.

______________________________________

Hii, I am really sorry for delay actually while climbing stairs. I fell down because I was carrying some plates and bowls. So yeah 🥲🥲

Anyways some drama and agust is coming ✨✨✨🐻

Stay blessed and safe.

Love youu🥰🥰