A SECRET DOOR??

"Thakur Sahab I need a divorce."

As soon as these words left from her mouth, Raghav immediately got up and marched to her. Not in a rough and ferocious way like last night, he hugged her softly.

"We will definitely talk about this after coming from my grandmother's house. Okay?"

Siya couldn't digest the fact that Raghav can even have a soft side after last night. The words of Raghav worked like a sword for her. Her heart was in immensely pain even right now but only she knew that it was unbearable. Raghav left the room, and Siya decided to pack the clothes for their absence for a week. Praying for the best, she moved to the other side of room which was covered with suitcase. She removed the suitcase only to notice a small door which cannot be opened with a push. She tried pushing slightly but all her efforts were in vain. There was library beside the door.

"In films often such doors are opened by pulling a book. Hey Mahadev I gladly this works out here."

She started pulling out all the books only to make a fool of herself. Since, she was determined to open this door, she started cooking something in her mind. She moved to the drawers to get a key or something but something strange movement happened when she pulled the vase above the drawer near the balcony made of white marble. She turned to the voice and for her surprise the door was unlocked she entered in. 

AFTER 2 HOURS

Raghav's POV:-

Where is this girl? I swear who takes so much time in packing that she skipped her whole lunch. I was going to grab the lunch only to find Mandakini and Kartik fighting over a issue. Ignoring them I took a bowl of daal khichdi and moved to my room. I pushed the door of my room only to find things scattered. My whole collection of books was either laying on a bed or resting on the floor. Whole rack of library was emptied. My belongings from the drawers were either broken by throwing or glorified my floor by creating a mess. Siya really loves to test my patience I'm not going to leave her. But something caught my attention, which horrified my mind. No, she should not know about it. That's my deepest secret.

SO DEAREST READER THIS IS WAS A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER MY MISTAKE I COULDN'T UPDATE REGULARLY BUT CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME TO REACH ATLEAST 50 VOTES. MY PHONE GOT BROKEN AND I LOST MY WHOLE AS RESULT THE SUPER BLOCKBUSTER CHAPTER GOT ERASED TOO. IF COULD SAVE IT.... GOSH, NEVERMIND BUT A SMALL HINT THIS ROOM HAS SOMETHING WILD, AND DARK ABOUT RAGHAV'S PAST AND PERSONALITY. SO I'LL UPDATE NEXT CHAPTER BY 8 APRIL SO STAY TUNED...

YOURS,

SIYA....