| 𝘋𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘏𝘢𝘸𝘬𝘴 | 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 |

Começar do início

"How many people have you killed?" Was his first question, a lot of deaths had been linked to the ravenette he wanted to know how many of them were true.

Dabi thought for a moment and remained silent until Hawks' sighed and rolled his ass back onto Dabi's crotch and the villain hummed, "Over 30 I'd like to think." He spoke confidently and Hawks only grit his teeth together and Dabi chuckled, "Don't like my answer?" He queried.

"I wouldn't have liked any response other than, I didn't do it." Hawks stated.

"Well if you're gonna charge me then I didn't do it, but otherwise yeah, I've killed a lot of innocent people, but haven't you done the same thing Hawks?" Dabi whispered the last part to the bird and he stiffened before Dabi moved upwards and he tossed his head back.

The blonde needed more and began rolling his hips against Dabi to a good rhythm, "Why did you join the league?" It was a dumb question rather to fill the silence.

Dabi bit back a groan before responding, "Stain inspired me, all you false heroes need to be purged."

Hawks hated those words, he hated being called a false hero. But he knew it was true. As Dabi leant into his neck he began to monologue, "You call me a false hero, I've never done anything that you have, never murdered and innocence, never attacked a school summer camp, never kidnapped a school boy, never plotted against society." He paused, "You think we're alike but we aren't. I try to do good, you try to do bad."

"Key word being try."

Dabi had pulled back as Hawks had moved to stand up briefly, the bird first discarded his jacket, before pulling down Dabi's jeans and boxers. He rose back to standing after they reached the burnt man's ankles. The ravenette gave him a stern look and Hawks let a shaky breathe slip and so he plucked of his boots and slide out of his trousers but what surprised Dabi was Hawks wore a body suit and from what he could tell there where no boxers under that birds body suit.

"I'm stunned." He said, "Poor birdie's got no response."

"Fuck you."

"Now that doesn't sound very heroic, does it?"

Hawks and Dabi both smirked at the villains words, Hawks had gently tucked to fingers near the bottom of his body suit and sat with his back to Dabi, the villain watching as Hawks pushed his cock into the birds ass. The bird and him now remained silent as the blonde adjusted it had been a few weeks since their last hook up.

"Common birdie." Dabi hissed, "Tell me, do you think you're heroic?" He questioned as the bird finally lifted himself off only to push back at full force,

"Dabi." Hawks had said breathlessly, "I'm so much more heroic than you'll ever be." The blonde stated.

The conversation between the came to a natural halt, they both knew Hawks would focus on fucking himself on the criminal and if anyone listened to the tape they were having a stare down, which technically wasn't false. They always shared eye contact when being intimate at first it was strange and was to challenge the other but now it meant more, it meant completely taking in the other. All though how much more of Dabi could Hawks take in.

The winged heroes pace quickened and the flame villain tried to move his hands only to be stopped by the cuffs attached to his back.

"Stop that Villain. Those cuffs aren't coming off without a key, so stop trying, you'll only give me a headache." The bird said although a single red feather moved down to the cuffs to being playing with the keyhole for release and it was that feather which released Dabi's hands with another loud crash of the cuffs, "I said stop trying to get out the cuffs."

Hawks' smirk was back as Dabi's hands traced his body memorising his hips and toned stomach. The burned man was smirking up at the bird to thinking about how the blonde's acting wasn't too bad but it definitely wasn't Oscar worthy or anything.

"Tell me something Dabi, what's your real name?"

Dabi gripped the birds hips fucking up quickly Hawks placed a hand over his lips quickly not trusting himself with his voice as he allowed the ravenette to take control of the situation. He placed a hand on the base of a read wing causing Hawks to moan into his palm, the villain's allowed a finger to gently ghost over those luscious red feathers as he moved the birds wings closer to him and Dabi began licking at feathers.

Hawks was a mess at that gesture. The steady pace the villain fucked him was becoming too much for the bird while to licking of his feathers only added to his pleasure causing him to clench down around the villain.

"Quite down birdie." The villain murmured and the blonde nodded slowly but his face clearly only displayed pleasure so Dabi took that as a sign Hawks' was actually listening.

So he withdrew his mouth from the red feathers to the blonde's pretty plump lips before lifting the feathered man now being able to move he placed and spread the blonde more on the creaky table. Hawks was moaning desperately into the kiss and the winged hero was now adding his own hip movements to the villains so the burned criminal was also groaning too much for his own good.

"I'll tell the world my real name when the times right." The ravenette declared through soft pants whilst the bird heavily panted.

"You might as well have...stay silent then." The blonde said pausing to pant and gasp, holding back moans until their lips met again.

Hawks' hands moved to grasp that black hair and the back of Dabi's neck while his villain's hands began to heat up of the blonde's waist telling the blonde he was close. The bird was tight around the villain's cock as he began moaning louder chasing his release and so the criminal withdrew a hand to grip the blonde's cock and give him a few tugs to assist his high being reached.

"Dabi." He moaned breathlessly into the criminals ear moments before spilling into the ravenette's tight fist.

The ravenette smirked beside the blonde's ear as he began rapidly chasing his own high, Hawks was now shamelessly moaning as he was fucked through and beyond his own high.

"Hawks." Dabi mumbled against the blonde's hair, "I'm starting to really trust you." He spoke quietly before with one final jab at the blonde's prostate he spilled into the blonde's ass.

The two remained locked together as they caught their breath before Hawks told Dabi where they were currently keeping Toga and the nearest exit from their and he tugged over his body suit and red clothed himself before leaving the room and the villain to escape. He headed to the bathroom's in the prison to clean his face as he waited for the hero commission to tell him how disappointed they are in for having fucked a villain.

"Good job Hawks, using all means necessary to save Japan. Even if that means surrendering yourself to a villain. You're truly our greatest hero."

He sighed, yeah cause that's what he was doing.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Word Count (1844)

Thanks for reading. I think this was
pretty shit but here you go anyways.

Votes and comments are appreciated.

I hope you enjoyed and once again
thank you so much.
:)