CHAPTER 31

sidharth yeh room sound proof nhii hai ......

sidharth : switch on the tv sana .....

sana shyly nooded her head

  And then In few minutes

Sana prov

“I want you to tell me you’re coming. I want you to say my name. I want you to come all over my dick,” sid  says to me, low in my ear. We are on hospital room sticky green couch, naked, in the middle of the day, and I am riding him hard and fast. There’s football on the TV, and my black lacy thong is lying crumpled on the coffee table where it landed when he yanked it down my legs.

I pull sidharth closer to me, shoving my hands in his hair and grinding my clit slow against him. sidharth eyes close and he tips his head back with sheer bliss. I am breathing very hard as I rock myself back and forth, back and forth, waiting for that delicious sensation to rise stronger and stronger inside me. He bends his head to lick my nipples, which are as pink and hard as they’ve ever been.

You want me to come, baby?” sana  whisper. “Say it. Tell me what you want.”

You are such a tease  sid murmured ....  sliding a finger through the split  to play with me ....
stroking the wetness sidharth found ,, swirling Circles around  my clit ...

“I want you to come right now,” sid whispers back, biting my neck as I fuck him. “Tell me you’re coming. I wanna hear you come...

And so I do. I tip my hips forward in just the right way, giving myself the exact kind of stimulation that makes me lose it, close to the edge, and then I am coming, gasping sidharth name in his ear. I grasp at the back of the couch for balance, because the waves come so hard and fast that I need stability.

Come on my dick,” he is saying over and over. “Baby, do you like it when you come on my dick?” I do. I really do.

Once the waves have subsided and I can catch my breath, sidharth pulls me into his hospital bed and I ride him backwards just the way he likes, fast, his hands on my ass. sidharth likes to watch his dick slide in and out of me like this. I know what helps get him off: dragging my nails up and down his thighs, cupping and gently pulling on his balls, playing with my tits. “Give it to me,” I tell him. “Fill me up. I wanna feel you come inside me.”

uff sana tumhari yeh wild hona ... sidharth said

sidharth comes, loudly, and I roll off his dick to lay down beside him, exhausted, blood thumping from toes to tits.

He laughs when I wake up one hours later, flushed and dazed.

sana : are you okk na sidharth apko kahi lgii toh nhi na

sidharth : Nhii mera bby  ... ab toh mujhe bhut achaa lgh rhaa hai  ... itni wild biwi ko dekh ka

sana blushed hard .... sidharth plsee na .. mujhe shrm aa rhii hai .....

sidharth : ohh really itna kuch krka ... kaisi sharm ....

ohhh shit sana ... humara bchaa toh thk hogaa na ....

sana : ssh sidharth it's alright ... mena doctor sa saab kuch poocha hai .....

sidharth : ohh but aj itni wild kaisee ... kya chkr hai

sana : woh I am pregnant na toh asi wildness aa jaati hai ... blushed

sidharth : ohh toh mera liya toh bhut achaa hai ... asa toh mai har saal bchaa Karu .....

sana shocked and said  shut up sidharth ... kya bolta hai ap bhi

sidharth : I am serious meri jaan 🌝

sana : plsee na sidharth mujhe shrm aa rhi hai ab .....

sidharth hugged sana and said mazak kr rhaa hu meri jaan ..... love you ....

sana : love you too in blushing.....

Hii readers kaise ho saab
Target  for next update
comments 30 vote 40
plsee vote comments kr daana

your writer

🐼🖤