I don't care how bad my body hurts I will fight until I can't anymore.

All of a sudden the robot dropped at the same time as cap threw his shield at one

Ultron-That was dramatic! I'm sorry, I know you mean well. You just didn't think it through. You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to...evolve?

He picks up one of the dismembered Iron Legion bots

Ultron-With these? These puppets?

He crushes the Iron Legion bot's head

Ultron-There's only one path to peace: The Avengers' extinction.

Thor threw his hammer damaging our wall and he started to sing as he slowly faded away

Ultron- I had strings, but now I'm free. There are no strings on me, no strings on me...

***

We are now in the lab and I am sitting with Bruno, laying my head on his shoulder I think might've pushed myself a little too hard.

BB-All our work is gone. Ultron cleared out, used the internet as an escape hatch.

Steve-Ultron.

Nat-He's been in everything. Files, surveillance. Probably knows more about us than we know about each other.

Rhodes1He's in your files, he's in the internet. What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?

Maria-Nuclear codes.

Rhodes-Nuclear codes.

Bru-we gotta to make some calls, assuming we still can.

N-He already said he wants us dead-

Steve-He didn't say "dead"...He said "extinct".

Clint-He also said he killed somebody.

Rui-there wasn't anyone else in the building.

Tony-Yes there was.

Tony brought up the now-destroyed 3D image of JARVIS' consciousness

BB-This is insane.

Steve-JARVIS was the first line of defense. He would've shut Ultron down, it makes sense.

BB-No, Ultron could've assimilated Jarvis. This isn't strategy, this is...rage.

Thor and Nyx barges in and Thor grabs hold of Tony by his throat, holding him up.

Megan went by his side to protect her dad.

Clint-Woah, woah, woah! It's going around.

Tony-Come on. Use your words, buddy.

He says to Thor.

Thor-I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark.

Megan-Thor stop it.

Nyx-it's his fault for playing with things he doesnt understand.

Steve-Thor! The Legionnaire.

Thor looked at megan letting Tony go.

Thor-Trail went cold about a hundred miles out but it's headed north

He says to Cap

Thor-and it has the scepter. Now we have to retrieve it,

Nyx-again.

N-The genie's out of that bottle. Clear and present is Ultron.

S-I don't understand stark, You built this right? . Why is it trying to kill us?