~thats a new name...~

The first day of school.

Every year it has been the same thing on the first day of the new school year.

I wake up, I get dressed, i go to my classes and have a miserable time sitting their and listening to my professors yap about unimportant things and then it repeats all year every year.

It was a routine I liked, it was boring. I've always liked boring and I've always liked a routine.

RING, RING, RING.
My alarm loudly goes off in my ear.

One thing I could never understand was waking up early.

As I sluggishly climb out of bed I'm met with the unpleasant bite of my freezing room, you'd think that a big place like Hogwarts would have the money to heat it but I guess not, especially with big donations from wealthy parents like my own.

I guess I should probably try to find an outfit. I try to pick out an outfit, that meets the impossible dress
I do my hair and makeup then dab on some purplish lipstick before leaving my one person dorm.

I used to have a two person dorm with Lola but since she has met Ethan she has been really pissing me off.

But I plan on staying as far away as I can from all my "friends" today.

As I'm walking down the corridors towards the great hall I see 5 loud people walking towards me.

So much for staying away.

"I can see your whole ass hanging out of that skirt." Ted laughs like he said something funny.

"Sorry I didn't want to go to my classes dressed like a nun?" I literally don't know what he wants me to say.

Just as my and my annoying friends are walking to the great hall I see a tall dark figure leaning on the wall looking at me.

Probably just a rando with a staring problem.

"Did you see hottie was looking at me?" Holly says blushing while we all sit at the Slytherin table.

"Who?" Lola asks not even looking at her.

"Mattheo Riddle, of course. He was looking at me in the corridor this morning." Holly giggles.

He was looking at her? that makes sense.

"Whatever, we need to get to class." I'm so excited to finally get away from these people.

I've purposely planned all of my classes so I didn't have any of them, except Oliver. But I've even avoided being put with Lola.

My first class is DADA.

I'm a bit early so as soon as I find my seat at the back of the class, I pull out my book to read.

But it only lasts about 5 minutes before my professor starts talking about the the procedures we've been told before every year.

Just as I'm about to drift off I heard the large door crack open and the sound of footsteps hitting the ground.

It's Mattheo Riddle. Of course he's in my first class of the day.

"Mr. Riddle, I know your new but I'm sure you've had a tour of the school by a fellow student, yes?" My professor says interrupting his very boring lecture.

Riddle whispers something under his breath then sits down beside Draco Malfloy who's sitting in the mid section of the room.

Just as I expect professor to flip out on riddle he just goes back to talking about his previous topic, if that was anyone else in the world they would've had at least a week of detention. what did he do.