" Can we walk like normal people around here without intimidating the hell out of other people with your gun showing to them."

" That's for our safety Shinae."

" Gngguk! Just for once just let it go." She extends her palm towards him to handover his gun to her.

Gngguk nods as he removes his gun without breaking eye contact with her, he comes closer to her slowly increasing her heartbeats.
He leans towards her ear as this time she doesn't flinches nor backs off.

" My arms are enough to protect my precious lady."

He moves back as she couldn't bring herself to break eyecontact with him.
He placed his gun on her palm as he smiles at her warmly and her heart melts at his smile as her mouth opens a little.

She looks at his secretary who bows at her as she handovers his gun to him. Gngguk starts giving them instructions to remain alert and all as Shinae has to pull his arm along with her to make him walk away.

They walk between the valleys of flowers as evening breeze was lightly brushing their cheeks and body.

" Look Shinae! Your favourite tulips!!" Gngguk smiles brightly as he excitedly points towards her favourite flowers tulips  and on a normal day she would have been excitedly looked for them but today something was different as she continued to admire his side profile, that excited face of Gngguk, the way wind was slowly blowing his long  hair strands was pulling her heartstrings and creating beautiful melodies of love.

His  face was well sculpted and his built was screaming Greek God he would have pulled any woman out there but still he choosed her. She wonders what's so special in her, what's so special in a girl like her whose boyfriend left her because he got bored of her, she has nothing to offer be it wealth, be it goodlooks as she was an average looking girl in her eyes but still she loved herself so she never complained about her looks.

So what did Gngguk actually saw in her? , she wonders as she continuously stares at him, her favourite tulips forgotten long back.
She remembers her favourite lines that she read in a book they go as,' if someone really loves you they can not explain the reason of it as they don't love you for any reason because once that  reason gets over then  their love gets over with that reason too.' That's what happened in the case of her boyfriend he loved her as he considered her very beautiful and youthful but the moment he found someone more beautiful he left her because he was chasing her beauty and not actually her.

"Why do you love me Gngguk?"

She asks out of blue as Gngguk looks at her, he his taken aback by her sudden question. He smiles warmly at her before he looks away taking some time to think. He looks at her as he smiles little. He cups her face with one hand and she allows herself to bask in his warm love filled touch for the first time as there is no guilt in her heart anymore of cheating on someone.

" To be very honest with you Shinae. I couldn't think of any reason right now all I know is that my heart bows in prayer and it worships you every time it looks at you." He chuckles a little "I know I am sounding a little wiered and illogical right now but it is what it is. I really love you but even I don't know why, maybe it's your beautiful heart that loves everyone, maybe because of how adorable and simple you are that those  two extra pockets in your floral dress bring smile on your face as you swril around adorably to show them, maybe because  how adorably clumsy you are and those smeared sauce outside your lips make you look extra cute and adorable and my heart almost melts at that. I will never stop loving you, this heart will never stop beating for it. It loves you a lot without any reason. "

Gngguk smiles warmly as Shinae looks away and flutters her teary eyes rapidly to stop her tears from spilling, he is affecting her too much  and what he said just now was enough for her heart to melt for him and it did!.
She walks away from him towards her tulips to compose herself as Gngguk follows her. Suddenly his phone rings as he takes the call.