9. Avengers: Age Of Ultron

Comincia dall'inizio

Thor-I can get Barton to the jet. The sooner we're gone the better. You and Stark secure the scepter.

N-im going with you.

Thor-okay.

I grabbed Clint going green again, jumping up high getting to the jet.

***

I am in the jet with thor and clint. He is sleeping right now. But he is okay.

Which is a good thing.

Tony-Thor, I got eyes on the prize.

I take it he found the scepter.

***

The battle is now over and we are all on the ship now. Cap and Stephanie was checking in on Clint making sure he was okay, as Tony drives the Jet.

I decided to text Bucky bc I wasn't able to answer his call.

—————————————————
Messages

Buck: why didn't answer my call?
Natty: i was in battle, Im sorry? Are you okay?
Buck: im okay, I wanted to see what u were doing but you just told me. I miss you.
Natty-I miss u more. I really want to see u.
Buck: it's too soon for me to come out right now, but soon my love. Be a good girl and keep your fucking legs closed.
Natty: no promises :)
—————————————————

I was texting Bucky but I couldn't help but overhear the conversation that going on between my mom, my dad, Tony, Steve, and Cap.

Nat-Thor, report on the Hulk?

Thor-The gates of Hel are filled with the screams of his victims.

My mom glares at Thor and my dad groans in despair.

I shook my head laughing.

Thor-Uh, but, not the screams of the dead, of course. No no, uh...wounded screams, mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and, and uh... and gout.

Tony-Hey Banner, Dr. Cho's on her way in from Seoul, is it okay if she sets up in your lab?

BB-Uh, yeah, she knows her way around.

Tony-Thanks....Tell her to prep everything, Barton's gonna need the full treatment.

He says to Jarvis.

I then overheard Bruno thoughts, and what he said about Megan made Stephanie join.

S-Damn bro...just tell her how u feel.

He look surprised and didn't know how to react.

Bru-Stephanie? Wtf are you doing in my thoughts.

damn I thought I only could do that but she is right instead of complaining and whining in ur head. U sound all depressed.

Bru-Natty?! What the hell

S-you do know y'all get telepathy power from Megan so if I can hear u and your sister can too, better hope she can't hear u.

Bru-shit!

I laugh as he didn't realize that we could hear him.

He needs to find someone and stop worrying about her. He is going to end up hurt.

***

We get to the tower and they take Clint out. My mom and I follows Dr.Cho as they take him to my dad's lab for a full treatment.

Myself, my mom, my dad, and my brother was in the room where Dr.Cho has Clint.

N-You sure he's going to be okay?

I asked

Nat-Pretending to need this guy really brings the team together.

She says to Dr. Cho as she tends to my uncle wounds.

Cho-There's no possibility of deterioration. The nano-molecular functionality is instantaneous. His cells don't know they're bonding with simulacrum.

As Megan came bringing in drinks. Tony came in as well.

BB-she's creating tissues.

He says looking at the machine work on Clint.

Cho-if you brought him to my lab, the regeneration cradle could do this in twenty minutes.

Tony-oh, he's flatlining call it time?

Clint-No, no, no. I'm going to live forever. Im going to be made of plastic.

Tony came over handing Clint a drink.

Tony-here's your beverage.

N-you'll be made of you uncle.

I said smiling.

Cho-yeah. Your own girlfriend won't be able to tell the difference. She's smart.

BB-well where here do you think she gets it from?

Bru-whatever.

Clint-well I don't have girlfriend.

Ofc u dont. I shook my head thinking to myself.

Cho-that I can't fix. This is the next thing. Tony, your clunky metal suits are going to be left in the dust.

Megan-well, that is exactly his plan.

She says slipping my mom. My mom grabbed Clint's drink taking a sip from it. My dad watched her and she smirked at him.

Gross.

Tony-and Helen I expect to see you at the party on Saturday.

Cho-unlike you I don't have time for parties.

I shook my head laughing as she turned him down.

She looked away slowly hesitating for a moment

Cho-will Thor be there?

I shook my head in disbelief....What a prune.